Windows 10: WHY and WHEN did Microsoft remove control panel from the WinX context menu and why/when do...

Discus and support WHY and WHEN did Microsoft remove control panel from the WinX context menu and why/when do... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For guck's sake, update your software, but stop interfering with my damn settings. dcks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MagicMarco, Apr 5, 2019.

1. WHY and WHEN did Microsoft remove control panel from the WinX context menu and why/when do...

For guck's sake, update your software, but stop interfering with my damn settings. dcks

:)

MagicMarco, Apr 5, 2019

2. command prompt(admin) and comman prompt,and control panel are missing in the context menu

in the context menu when right clicking start comman prompt and command prompt (admin) and control panel are missing in the list how to get it back?

HectorEdenburg, Apr 5, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
  4. dencal Win User

WHY and WHEN did Microsoft remove control panel from the WinX context menu and why/when do...

[SOLVED] How to restore Control Panel entry on Start context menu on?

Click on Winkey.....scroll down to Windows System, expand, Control Panel is there ....right clicking on it gives option to put in Start Menu or pin to Taskbar.

dencal, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

WHY and WHEN did Microsoft remove control panel from the WinX context menu and why/when do...

1. WHY and WHEN did Microsoft remove control panel from the WinX context menu and why/when do... - Similar Threads - WHY did Microsoft

2. Why is there no "Delete" choice in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no "Delete" choice in context menu: When I highlight a folder and right click there is not option to delete the selected folder.For files the option is there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-delete-choice-in-context-menu/3b0cecd7-0e20-4011-99e8-04cebb880d43
  3. Why I can not remove anything from New Context menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can not remove anything from New Context menu?: Why I can not remove anything from New Context menu? I already deleted the shellnew and restart windows explorer and the new context menu still have these.For example I deleted Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pptx\PowerPoint.Show.12\ShellNew in registry and restart the windows...
  4. Why I can not remove anything from New Context menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can not remove anything from New Context menu?: Why I can not remove anything from New Context menu? I already deleted the shellnew and restart windows explorer and the new context menu still have these.For example I deleted Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pptx\PowerPoint.Show.12\ShellNew in registry and restart the windows...
  5. Why I can not remove anything from New Context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Why do programs installed from the Microsoft store do not appear at the control panel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do programs installed from the Microsoft store do not appear at the control panel?: Self explanatory title, does anyone know? submitted by /u/Kry0mon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqanxs/why_do_programs_installed_from_the_microsoft/
  7. How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray: [ATTACH]If you want to hide or remove the NVIDIA Control Panel from the context menu and the notification area in Windows 10, you can use […] This article How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows If your Windows device has NIVIDIA graphics and NVIDIA display drivers installed, you will have the NVIDIA Control Panel...
  9. Remove from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  10. Add Control Panel to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Control Panel to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Control Panel to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Control Panel context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, there are a few different ways to find and change your settings: app settings, and search. Most of the settings that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows immersive control panel

2. why did microsoft hide control panel

3. is immersive control panel windows 10 safe

4. immersive control panel,
  5. immersive control panel settings,
  6. immersive control panel system settings