Windows 10: Why apps auto exit

Discus and support Why apps auto exit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This problem i'm facing since last one month. Whenever I am typing something with different keys at same time, for example writing in notepad. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saimiXM, Mar 24, 2020.

1. saimiXM Win User

Why apps auto exit

This problem i'm facing since last one month. Whenever I am typing something with different keys at same time, for example writing in notepad. Then suddenly it exit automatically, Now I'll have to start everything from scratch. Any solution for this problem?

Thanks & Regards
    Shorya

:)

saimiXM, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 24, 2020
  3. social app auto exit in nokia 500 belle

Nokia social app not working. Like fb and twitter. It always auto exiting when I tap on it. Help.

admin01---01, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Why apps auto exit

image app/site where you can it takes 2 images and auto-puts them side by side into 1 image

there was an image app a long time ago that does this, i've no idea what the name was tho
    maybe there's something that is current & better

minimal requiremetns

1. should take a few steps (2 or so steps) just like that prevous app/site
    2. app/site needs to have a specfiic feature specifically for this
    3. should be free ofc for such a simple thing

since many ppl dont use many image apps, this may be a hard find

win10user999, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Why apps auto exit

1. Why apps auto exit - Similar Threads - Why apps auto

2. My PC Restarting and exiting the apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Restarting and exiting the apps: For some reason my PC restarting after some time in apps or exiting from it. Some info from MEMORY.DMP:ADDITIONAL_DEBUG_TEXT: You can run '.symfix; .reload' to try to fix the symbol path and load symbols.WRONG_SYMBOLS_TIMESTAMP: ea0877aWRONG_SYMBOLS_SIZE:...
  3. Xbox Game Bar - How to disable auto start & how to exit the app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar - How to disable auto start & how to exit the app?: So I installed this on my computer to play cross-play with someone on their xbox, and it seems rather unintuitive. How do I stop it from opening when I turn on my pc? "Xbox App Services" status is Disabled on Start-up, but it still loads on boot, it also doesn't seem to be...
  4. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after...
  5. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after...
  6. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig then they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried again they said that the operation was successful but when I restarted my...
  7. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10. I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig and they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried they said that the operation was sucessful but when I restarted my computer it...
  8. "PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why?: I submitted my app to the store, uploaded all the graphic assets included the 2 icons .png of suggested sizes, but on the windows store now the app doesn't show the official icon, has a "PWA" auto generated title instead. why is that? can i show the app icon without...
  9. Grand theft auto V is crashing: grand theft auto V has exited unexpect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grand theft auto V is crashing: grand theft auto V has exited unexpect: well i just brought GTA 5 from steam and im confronted with this error after a couple of seconds. heres a Launcher log launcher.log [img] 5447
  10. Auto app updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto app updates: How do auto updates work in the store? I noticed when I went into it there were some updates showing for things like calculator and one note. The progress bar indicated they were fully downloaded but they didn't seem to be disappearing from the list or installing themselves....