Windows 10: Why apps in taskbar not showing preview ?

Discus and support Why apps in taskbar not showing preview ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What i mean is when i move the mouse cursor over an app window in taskbar if it's a game in the passed i saw the game running/playing in the small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chocolade, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Chocolade Win User

Why apps in taskbar not showing preview ?

What i mean is when i move the mouse cursor over an app window in taskbar if it's a game in the passed i saw the game running/playing in the small window of the app or if it's a program. Now i need to click on it and enter to it to see what is going on with it.

Now the problem is only with battlefield bad company 2 when the game is running in the background instead clicking on it's icon to enter it and see what is going i want that when i move the mouse cursor over it it should show me in the small window the game. But instead i see only white small window.

:)

Chocolade, Mar 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview (Taskbar Hover preview)

Hi,I found that when I hovered my mouse pointer over the app icons on taskbar. Windows didn't show a preview (a small window above the app icon) of the apps like it used to. I am wondering how to fix this?

thanks

Original title: Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview

daiyueweng, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Taskbar Preview not showing

Hi! So you're giving up on this?? You could try a in-place-repair. It will take a couple of hours to complete. Richard and I don't like giving up LOL! I have done one a couple of times. Here's a tutorial by Andre Da Costa!

How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file

garybear89, Mar 8, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Hello @Chocolade, open control panel go to system, then advanced system settings. Click on the settings tab under performance, and make sure animations in the taskbar is checked.

Why apps in taskbar not showing preview ? [​IMG]

Dude, Mar 8, 2016
  5. Chocolade Win User
    But i also checked now i tried to run another game and it did work.
    I tried with Deponia adventure game and i could see it in the task bar.
    My guess is that the problem is somewhere with the Battlefield bad company 2 game it self or maybe somewhere in steam i'm running the game from steam.

But again Deponia is working also running from steam but battlefield bad company 2 i can't see it.

Chocolade, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Why apps in taskbar not showing preview ? - Similar Threads - Why apps taskbar

2. Camera app not showing preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app not showing preview: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, so it just shows me a grey screen. No error message appears. But when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview. It very suddenly happened. My camera app was working fine just a...
  3. Camera app not showing preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app not showing preview: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, so it just shows me a grey screen. No error message appears. But when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview. It very suddenly happened. My camera app was working fine just a...
  4. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar: I'm not sure why, but my taskbar doesn't show the thumbnail previews when there are multiple of the same window open. It shows the thumbnail preview if there's only one, but if there's two it just shows titles, like thisIt used to show them until recently, i think they...
  5. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar: I'm not sure why, but my taskbar doesn't show the thumbnail previews when there are multiple of the same window open. It shows the thumbnail preview if there's only one, but if there's two it just shows titles, like thisIt used to show them until recently, i think they...
  6. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing

Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing: So today when i hovered over a window with two tabs it is no longer showing me the thumbnail preview. What is going on please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-hover-preview-not-showing/8dde1ed5-e2c1-4304-9de1-b349d2f597a3
  8. Preview of the Taskbar Apps

Preview of the Taskbar Apps: [IMG] I do not kno the reason why it has changed to this style. I have done some settings related but result is same, is there any option to handle this issue?...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview Taskbar Hover preview

Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview Taskbar Hover preview: When i hover my mouse over a app on the taskbar like google which has over 1 window of it open it doesn't show previews for the multiple windows but when it has just 1 it shows the preview fine. It used to show all but now it doesn't. Any ideas how to fix this? Happens with...
  10. TaskBar Windows Preview Not Showing

TaskBar Windows Preview Not Showing: Hi. Does any1 has the same problem as me where the preview of the windows where my cursor is at is not showing. Even on systems apps it still now showing like Settings. Thxx [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the app preview is not shown in task bar