Windows 10: Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?

Discus and support Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First of all, sorry for my English. As of 2019, why windows apps are still ugly and aesthetically not pleasing? Is it difficult in coding to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zaw Moe Aung, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?

First of all, sorry for my English.

As of 2019, why windows apps are still ugly and aesthetically not pleasing? Is it difficult in coding to get smooth transitions, animations and seamless experience in Apps?

For example, have a look at Spotify App. UI is good but scrolling, transitions are very bad.

I agree Windows have changed OS UI in Windows 10 and improved a lot but the apps are still ugly.

Even Windows own apps and websites are still very ugly. Compare to Apple.com and Microsoft.com, you can see and feel the big difference in UX of the websites.

If you have a good example of Windows apps with beautiful UI/UX, show me. I want to check and get inspire. Thanks.

:)

Zaw Moe Aung, Aug 4, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 1, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 1, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?

1. Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly? - Similar Threads - Why apps Microsoft

2. Why is windows so **** **** ugly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows so **** **** ugly?: How do I get my Windows 10 ribbon back in the Windows 11 file explorer? The new explorer has nested menus which is a genuine paint in the ****. Did anybody check and verify the usability of this new UI? Who made the stupid decision to get rid of the ribbon?...
  3. Why is windows so **** **** ugly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is windows so **** **** ugly?: How do I get my Windows 10 ribbon back in the Windows 11 file explorer? The new explorer has nested menus which is a genuine paint in the ****. Did anybody check and verify the usability of this new UI? Who made the stupid decision to get rid of the ribbon?...
  4. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  5. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  6. Apps Logo From MS Store Are Ugly

Apps Logo From MS Store Are Ugly: It such an ugly icon when there's square around the logo.What I want to see:What I see: Microsoft please fix this please. I want to see the beautiful icon when install the apps form MS Store....
  7. Apps Logo From MS Store Are Ugly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Logo From MS Store Are Ugly: It such an ugly icon when there's square around the logo.What I want to see:What I see: Microsoft please fix this please. I want to see the beautiful icon when install the apps form MS Store....
  8. Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/schklom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k09jl3/why_are_some_microsoft_store_apps_not_available/
  9. why is the microsoft app store so horrible?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is the microsoft app store so horrible?: there are multiple fake copies of things that are already free?? cant get decent games or even YouTube? and why cant I download games from the internet, like I spent money on them and it just making me waste my money?...
  10. Apps - The Good Bad & the Ugly.

Apps - The Good Bad & the Ugly.: Hi, Not asking anyone to solve this problem really but just wishing to raise the subject of problematic Apps which for me are spoiling my satisfaction of Windows 10. Windows 10 for me is working fine and I like it. that is all but the Apps which are a complete pain. Here is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store is ugly