Windows 10: Why are all my sub folders showing empty

Discus and support Why are all my sub folders showing empty in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why are all my sub folders showing empty, I need a proper answer, as all my items are in these folders I really need to get them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ecall, Aug 8, 2018.

1. ecall Win User

Why are all my sub folders showing empty

Why are all my sub folders showing empty, I need a proper answer, as all my items are in these folders

I really need to get them back

:)

ecall, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Aug 8, 2018
  3. sub folders

Hi Paulette,

You can move the sub-folder by dragging the sub-folder from the other Picture Folder up to the main Picture Folder. However, the sub-folder will remain as a sub-folder.

If you want to make the sub-folder as a stand alone folder, we suggest that you create a new folder on your desired location, then move over the files from the sub-folder to the new folder that you created.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Why are all my sub folders showing empty

contact sub-folders sync

Hello,

When your in Outlook (Exchange) and you tap on Folders > Show all Folders, does it show you the list of Sub Folders you are looking for? If it does, you can tap on any folder that you want to keep up-to-date and tap "sync this folder" When you do this, the
    folder will appear under the list of folders you are keeping an eye on. When new mail arrives, you will only see the number of new messages next to that folder for example -

Subfolder Name (10)

Hope this helps.

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Why are all my sub folders showing empty

1. Why are all my sub folders showing empty - Similar Threads - Why are sub

2. Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons: I have this situation. I have a file folder that has many subfolders, and they are all in the "Details" organization/view mode. But I want all of them to be as "Large Icons", and it is extremely annoying and slow, having to enter EACH one of them to change. Is there any way...
  3. I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...: I want my subfolders to show up as large icons, every time I reopen a sub folder it is a list. Windows 10 did no problem, Win 11 doesn't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-get-all-the-sub-folders-of-my-music/034ca3ac-5d95-45ef-816d-dd9ef52c5aa5
  4. I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...: I want my subfolders to show up as large icons, every time I reopen a sub folder it is a list. Windows 10 did no problem, Win 11 doesn't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-get-all-the-sub-folders-of-my-music/034ca3ac-5d95-45ef-816d-dd9ef52c5aa5
  5. Why are my email folders empty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my email folders empty?: For some reason all my email folders appear empty. I have no idea if I've inadvertently changed any settings but need to recover the contents of those folders....
  6. Why are my email folders empty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my email folders empty?: For some reason all my email folders appear empty. I have no idea if I've inadvertently changed any settings but need to recover the contents of those folders....
  7. Apply View Format to all Sub-folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apply View Format to all Sub-folders: I'm trying to set all of the sub-folders that roll up to a particular folder have Details as their View format. This used to be easy to do, just go into View-Options, but now it seems like you can only cascade by file type, which is... less than useful.Is there a way I can...
  8. download folders show empty

download folders show empty: i have a lenovo lap top with windows 10 pre installed and when i download any files they show empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folders-show-empty/a865bfc2-3105-4dc0-bf60-53631888f39d
  9. Why is my download folder empty?

Why is my download folder empty?: I've downloaded files but my user download folder is empty. Download manager shows the files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-download-folder-empty/15a252b6-983c-4744-bd87-74d2abdbff8c"
  10. Lost all content in folders showing empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost all content in folders showing empty: This has just happened minutes ago while trying to save a Word doc. The content has gone from my open Word docs, all folders system and personal files are showing empty. I only have icon images and blanks when navigating windows, control panel, etc. There is a Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sub folders showing on my iphone but empty

2. subfolder empty

3. why are my subfolders empty

4. why are all my picture subfolders empty,
  5. outlook sub folders are there but are all empty,
  6. All my subfolders in outlook are empty,
  7. outlook why are my subfolders empty,
  8. all my folders on secondlife are empty why,
  9. all sub folders in windows 10 empty,
  10. why are all my folders empty,
  11. all my folders are empty,