Windows 10: why are all my windows transparent? how do i fix this?

Discus and support why are all my windows transparent? how do i fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WHOOPDEFUCKINGDO [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WHOOPDEFUCKINGDO, Feb 22, 2020.

1. why are all my windows transparent? how do i fix this?

/u/WHOOPDEFUCKINGDO, Feb 22, 2020

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 22, 2020
  3. windows 7 screenshots!!!

Wow looks very nice. Seems like the took the transparency a step further, making the whole Windows Transparent instead of just the top.*Stick Out Tongue why are all my windows transparent? how do i fix this? :p

AphexDreamer, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Error 404 Win User

why are all my windows transparent? how do i fix this?

Transparent windows in Linux?

Ok, I've been looking at some screenshots of Linux, and somehow they manage to get transparent windows.
    I've been doing some research on Google, but didn't find anything on how to make my windows transparent!
    So, does anyone know how to make them transparent? (as in, being able to see the window behind another window, text "floating" above the desktop, etc)

Error 404, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

why are all my windows transparent? how do i fix this?

1. why are all my windows transparent? how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - why are transparent

2. How do I fix a transparency glitch with my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a transparency glitch with my taskbar?: Hello, I've been having trouble with my taskbar, and nothing I seem to do has been able to fix it. It is constantly transparent even though I've turned off the transparency settings. Due to this, I can never see any of the icons i.e. the time, battery, wifi, etc. without a...
  3. How do I fix a transparency glitch with my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a transparency glitch with my taskbar?: Hello, I've been having trouble with my taskbar, and nothing I seem to do has been able to fix it. It is constantly transparent even though I've turned off the transparency settings. Due to this, I can never see any of the icons i.e. the time, battery, wifi, etc. without a...
  4. Why is my screen doing this and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen doing this and how can I fix it?: loads of images are really bright for no reason, please help. i dont know what causes it. sometiems the images are fine alongside others. look at the hat middle to left and the bottom centre right...
  5. Why is my screen doing this and how can I fix it?

Why is my screen doing this and how can I fix it?: loads of images are really bright for no reason, please help. i dont know what causes it. sometiems the images are fine alongside others. look at the hat middle to left and the bottom centre right...
  6. How do I fix my Settings not opening at all? [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Settings not opening at all? [Windows 11]: I rarely use the Windows settings since I've set it up as I wanted. But recently my C drive has been filled up with files that are supposed to be at D.Apparently, my settings app won't open at all. When I click on it, it'll just show the logo and immediately close.I...
  7. How do I fix my Settings not opening at all? [Windows 11]

How do I fix my Settings not opening at all? [Windows 11]: I rarely use the Windows settings since I've set it up as I wanted. But recently my C drive has been filled up with files that are supposed to be at D.Apparently, my settings app won't open at all. When I click on it, it'll just show the logo and immediately close.I...
  8. How do I fix my search not working at all?

in Cortana
    How do I fix my search not working at all?: Up until a few days ago, the basic search bar and the search in file explorer have been working perfectly. However since yesterday I have been unable to use the search bar in the start menu as well as the file explorer. I have tried resetting the search box, and using...
  9. How do I fix my taskbar transparency?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix my taskbar transparency?: My taskbar is completely transparent on one monitor and very opaque on the other. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/SpaceEngineX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2odhn/how_do_i_fix_my_taskbar_transparency/
  10. my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?: My photos are all distorted. The recommended DISPLAY resolution is grayed out. Can someone help me correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-are-all-distorted-how-do-i-fix-this/34b2c7c8-2522-45ec-aae0-71b0e2c32838