Windows 10: Why are all the answers to questions regarding the PDF file editors, available from the...

Discus and support Why are all the answers to questions regarding the PDF file editors, available from the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community: I'm old disabled U.S. Army Vietnam veteran, living on a VA pension. I need to find a low cost PDF editor app that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Allen Nosca, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Why are all the answers to questions regarding the PDF file editors, available from the...

Dear Microsoft Community:

I'm old disabled U.S. Army Vietnam veteran, living on a VA pension. I need to find a low cost PDF editor app that I can download once and it won't keep charging me a monthly fee. It looks like there are several available from the Microsoft Store. Other Windows 10 users have asked you about PDF editors too, but the responses are locked??? I downloaded request forms that my Congressman wants me to fill out and email back to him. But when I open the files on my PC, I'm unable to enter any data in the forms, so I can email them back to him.

Please advise me, thank you.

:)

Allen Nosca, Jun 11, 2020
  2. bmaverick Win User

Good free PDF editor????

Because of the patents Adobe has, finding a FREE editor will be difficult. There is one program that can edit PDF files, BUT, only one page at a time ... Inkscape

PDFedit is another option to try.

Check out this OpenSauce Wiki for PDF editors/convertors/makers for FREE ... List of PDF software - Wikipedia

Scroll through the top list for Windows and then the bottom list further down the page.

CutePDF and PDF995 are the typical tools I've used. There are a bunch more too.

bmaverick, Jun 11, 2020
  3. free pdf editor

Fox it Reader is limited as how much it can edit a PDF file, I think. They have a PDF editor/creator. I make PDF's from Word 2007. It's efficient enough

GoFigureItOut, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Why are all the answers to questions regarding the PDF file editors, available from the...

free pdf editor

But you cannot edit existing PDFs, which is what the op wanted.

Frick, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Why are all the answers to questions regarding the PDF file editors, available from the...

1. Why are all the answers to questions regarding the PDF file editors, available from the... - Similar Threads - Why are answers

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. Question Answered

Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. a question regarding itunes files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a question regarding itunes files: i was looking through my album artwork folder and inside of it were a bunch of folders with names like cache and customs and cloud and so on. i was hoping to get an explanation as to what these are? i’ve opened them and they just list a bunch of random numbers. any help would...
  10. Write Answer in a PDF-file:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Write Answer in a PDF-file:: Why can I not Write answers in a PDF-document? I have received a dokument where I have to answer questions and reply. But - I cannot write the answers in the dokument. It only turns blue - Why??? What shall I do to make it work? It is an important dokument.... Thank...