Windows 10: Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated

Discus and support Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried using different sd cards in my trail camera and when playing back on Movies and TV they are pixelated. I also tried Windows Media player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sassyinnc, Jan 31, 2023.

1. sassyinnc Win User

Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated

I have tried using different sd cards in my trail camera and when playing back on Movies and TV they are pixelated. I also tried Windows Media player and they are still pixelated. There were no viruses on the sd card. I finally downloaded VLC video player and am able to play them on it.

:)

sassyinnc, Jan 31, 2023
  2. TonyChild Win User

Playing AVI files

I have AVI files taken on a trail camera but they won't play on Photos or Media Player. The play within the trail camera.

TonyChild, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    .AVI video files - unsupported

Hi,

The .AVI file format is listed as one of the supported video formats in Movies & TV. We need to gather more information for us know why you're unable to play .AVI video files using the Microsoft Movies & TV app. Please provide the answers to the questions
    below:

• Just to clarify, can you play other .AVI video files?
    • Does the error message also occur when playing your .AVI videos using Windows Media Player?
    • Aside from your .AVI files, can you still play other videos that has a different file format?
    • Have you accessed the Properties of your video files to see if they are set to .AVI file format?

It is possible that there is an issue with the settings of Movies & TV. This can be the reason why you're unable to play your .AVI files. We recommend running the
    Windows Store app troubleshooter. The troubleshooter usually resolved common Windows Store apps issues
    and it will also show you what is causing the error.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated

teurastaja, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated

1. Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated - Similar Threads - Why are avi

2. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  3. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  4. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. .avi video files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .avi video files: I have sun glasses that record video in the .avi format. I can open and view them on my iphone, Ipad and even an HP computer so old there is no legacy support for it but with my brand new $1000.00 lap top it does not even recognize it?...
  6. .avi video files

.avi video files: I have sun glasses that record video in the .avi format. I can open and view them on my iphone, Ipad and even an HP computer so old there is no legacy support for it but with my brand new $1000.00 lap top it does not even recognize it?...
  7. Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated

Why are *.avi videos from trail camera are pixelated: I have tried using different sd cards in my trail camera and when playing back on Movies and TV they are pixelated. I also tried Windows Media player and they are still pixelated. There were no viruses on the sd card. I finally downloaded VLC video player and am able to play...
  8. Why is my camera so pixelated?

Why is my camera so pixelated?: For some reason, my camera is soooo pixelated. So nervous if people are going to notice in my upcoming interview... It's fully updated. I'm not able to fix it. : Here is a picture of it on a wall: [ATTACH] So pixelated right?...
  9. AVI video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI video playback: Anyone else have any issues trying to playback video (*.avi files) from trail cams on Windows 10, I get like screen dividing into three sections and a green hue... [ATTACH]...
  10. trail camera pics,

in Windows 10 Customization
    trail camera pics,: I have a Browning Trail Camera and I have pictures on it. How can I download these to my "PHOTO's" collection. Windows 10 Photos does not recognize the camera as a USB device....