Windows 10: Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...

Discus and support Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Candy Crush and Twitter are no longer pre-installed on the Operating System. Why are Candy Crush and Twitter automatically added to user's app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NeoBeum, Apr 29, 2019.

1. NeoBeum Win User

Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...

Candy Crush and Twitter are no longer pre-installed on the Operating System.

Why are Candy Crush and Twitter automatically added to user's app libraries?

Why is there still no option to Remove these apps from the library? "Hide" is not removal.

Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft... 86743e2e-96f3-456f-b530-f293b7337142?upload=true.jpg

:)

NeoBeum, Apr 29, 2019

2. Apps added themselves to my "Owned" apps list

Hello,

As an answer to the first reply, it is still only Twitter and Candy Crush Saga that this is occurring to.

At the day of this post, Twitter is still annoyingly at the top of my owned apps list and Candy Crush Saga is on top of my owned games list. They are both now saying purchased 2/10/16 (Today.) Every day I check my owned apps list, there they are on top
    with a purchase date of the same day.

Would you mind having someone diagnose the Twitter and Candy Crush Saga apps until the reason for this auto-updating-purchase-date is found?

Since this is still going on, I am considering contacting Twitter and Candy Crush Saga. They should know since they are the only 2 apps this incident happens with. A.Hugill, Erin Nivelet and I can't be the only 3 that are dealing with this.

JetStream90, Apr 29, 2019
  3. David9723 Win User
    Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter?

I ghosted a image back and it does this automatically even though i have notify for updates and downloads marked in the group policy editor. Note the download progress bar.

Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft... [​IMG]

David9723, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...

candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why are Candy

2. Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission: Twitter and candy crush got owned on my laptop without my permission. while searching solution for this issue I saw that some users had same issues but wasn't solved. If you knew the solution please answer. Thank you...
  3. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  4. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  5. Candy Crush Apps and Others

Candy Crush Apps and Others: Hello, Five of the default Windows 10 1709 apps have the choice to uninstall, but they just keep coming back. The apps are: Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Microsoft News, Solitaire, and Spotify Music. Like I said, if I right click on these apps they have...
  6. Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!

Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!: Hi - is there anybody listening? Why is this still happening? Why is there no Delete function for these apps? Please advise the name of the department I need to send my Invoice to for your unauthorised use of my machine, internet etc....
  7. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  8. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  9. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  10. Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter?

Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter?: Is there anyway to stop windows from downloading this garbage? Yeah i know i can uninstall them but it's being forced as i don't even use the windows store. I'm using Pro if that matters. Thanks! 34905

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows app store library candy crush Automatically added