Windows 10: why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?

Discus and support why are contents in different apps overlapping each other? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why are contents in different apps overlapping each other? ex, auctionzip page heading covers up search bar so I can't use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Don DeMange, Apr 23, 2023.

1. why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?

why are contents in different apps overlapping each other? ex, auctionzip page heading covers up search bar so I can't use.

:)

Don DeMange, Apr 23, 2023

2. Search Content of MHT files

Hi David,

Most probably, this is a problem with the search and indexing of your Windows 10 computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• Are you trying to search the content of MHT files using Cortana?
    • Have you tried searching it using the File Explorer?
    • Are you using a third-party app to search for the content of MHT files?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems.
    • Select Search and Indexing and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Apr 23, 2023
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Lumia 950 showing complete contents of OneDrive

Deleting the files from the OneDrive app will delete them from the OneDrive servers as well.

The said app works differently form a PC wherein you can choose the folders that you want to sync. Using the said app for Windows Mobile will always display all the contents of your account.

You can help Windows Mobile better by submitting a suggestion or feature request about the Windows and Apps.

Follow the steps below to submit a feature request about the mentioned app:

• Launch OneDrive.
    • Tap the Ellipsis [ . . . ] button on the lower right part of the screen.
    • Tap Give feedback.
    • Under the What would you like to send? drop down menu, select
      Suggest an idea.
    • Type in your suggestion in the Include a message text box.
    • Once you're done with the message, tap on the Check
      mark
      located at the bottom right of the screen.
    Thank you.

Joe Men, Apr 23, 2023
  4. why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?

Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?

1. why are contents in different apps overlapping each other? - Similar Threads - why are contents

2. why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?: why are contents in different apps overlapping each other? ex, auctionzip page heading covers up search bar so I can't use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-contents-in-different-apps-overlapping/04d61431-96bb-4b93-b75e-c66721e86ec0
  3. Icon overlapping each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon overlapping each other: My icons are overlapping each other. I tried turning "auto arrange icons" on and off, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-overlapping-each-other/2be0186f-ea0d-4f60-9319-945683a4b960
  4. Icon overlapping each other

Icon overlapping each other: My icons are overlapping each other. I tried turning "auto arrange icons" on and off, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-overlapping-each-other/2be0186f-ea0d-4f60-9319-945683a4b960
  5. Icon overlapping each other

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...: I have the same problem as this person: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1011006but I have a windows 10 and the solution does not show up in the Taskbar settings. Is there an updated version of solution for Windows 10? Here is the OPs original question."When I open...
  7. How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...

How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...: I have the same problem as this person: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1011006but I have a windows 10 and the solution does not show up in the Taskbar settings. Is there an updated version of solution for Windows 10? Here is the OPs original question."When I open...
  8. How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...

9. Different Windows PCs Show Each Other's Desktop Icons?

Different Windows PCs Show Each Other's Desktop Icons?: I have just updated my Windows 10 to the latest version December 11, 2020. I have 2 different PCs on the same home network - one used for work, one for music - both of which I log in on with the same password. Now my music PC's desktop shows some of my work PC's desktop icons...
  10. Is there a way to switch monitor contents between each other ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is there a way to switch monitor contents between each other ?: Hi, So my current step has 2 windows 10 PC and two monitors. PC-A (my old one) is connected to 2 monitors while PC-B (the gamer one) is only connected to monitor B I frequently end up taping the "switch source" button in monitor B to go from PC-A to PC-B or vice...