Windows 10: why are dates suddenly shown as numbers and how to resolve.

Discus and support why are dates suddenly shown as numbers and how to resolve. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why are dates suddenly shown as numbers and how to resolve.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Guild, Jul 31, 2018.

1. why are dates suddenly shown as numbers and how to resolve.

why are dates suddenly shown as numbers and how to resolve.

:)

John Guild, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen date format

Hi,

Based on the description that you provided, there are settings that we need to configure to resolve this concern. However, we need to do some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this issue. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• What is the current version and build number of your computer?
    • How do you change your lock screen date?
    • How do you want your date to be shown on the lock screen?

We'll wait for your response.

Xylee Del, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Defender updates no longer shown

Sorry but I just want to see Defender updates listed in my update history. Updates for office 2010 etc are shown so why not Windows Defender?

ThomasLangford, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Coliwobs Win User

Jump to date

"Jump to date" has suddenly disappeared from my calendar. It's still shown as enabled under Labs and I've tried disable/enable several times without success. Any suggestions?

Coliwobs, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. why are dates suddenly shown as numbers and how to resolve. - Similar Threads - why are dates

2. How to resolve this ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve this ?: Hello guys, its been a week that my pc been to a computer technician to repair my pc. The problem was that one day, i've got 6 or 7 blue screen with different error codes so i send my pc to a technician to resolve this and i just get it back today. And now, after tried to...
  3. how to resolve

how to resolve: Every time when I click a folder or anything in my desktop or d folder they automatically get transferred to recycle bin and when I try to restore it from recycle bin it ask me delete the file and also pops out as interrupted action.tried all methods with numerous antivirus...
  4. How to resolve "To Be Filled By O.E.M." while fetching serial Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve "To Be Filled By O.E.M." while fetching serial Number: I was using this command for fetching serial number```Get-CimInstance -ClassName Win32_BIOS -Property SerialNumber.SerialNumber```and this is what the response/output is```To Be Filled By O.E.M.```May I know how to fix this, please?...
  5. How to resolve "To Be Filled By O.E.M." while fetching serial Number

How to resolve "To Be Filled By O.E.M." while fetching serial Number: I was using this command for fetching serial number```Get-CimInstance -ClassName Win32_BIOS -Property SerialNumber.SerialNumber```and this is what the response/output is```To Be Filled By O.E.M.```May I know how to fix this, please?...
  6. Main display is shown as number 2?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Main display is shown as number 2?: My primary monitor is shown as number 2 and when I change to "PC screen only", when I only need one screen, it only displays on my second screen to the side. I've tried changing things in the nvidia control panel also but no luck Any ideas? submitted by...
  7. Jpg Date Taken Not Shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpg Date Taken Not Shown: Hello if I right click on a photo, select properties, details, then under origin the date taken field does not show a date. Any fix ? Thanks in advance ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-date-taken-not-shown/660389de-bef5-4ae1-afcb-f65569c800bd"
  8. Suddenly no numbers - only characters

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly no numbers - only characters: Windows 10 Pro 1909 (Brazilian Portuguese version) Today morning it was working fine. After a shutdown there is no numbers, only characters. Does someone has any idea what is going on? 148525
  9. Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly: I just opened a Word documents created 3 months ago and the numbers in the table are not displaying properly. Some numbers display properly others are skewed. For example 2008 displays as some kind of weird character then 8 spaces then the number 8. On some new documents I...
  10. In CALC convert text date to number date

In CALC convert text date to number date: The field shows as text 10/11/1985. How can I convert it to number? 103512