Windows 10: why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

Discus and support why are dialog boxes blurry in apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; happened a while ago that all fonts and everything is clear until i try to save a document and the save window is blurry see attached image. how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TN Carpentry, Nov 8, 2023.

1. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

happened a while ago that all fonts and everything is clear until i try to save a document and the save window is blurry see attached image. how can this be fixed, I have tried scaling and ClearType but its only these windows I don't know if that is the problemhappened a while ago that all fonts and everything is clear until i try to save a document and the save window is blurry see attached image. how can this be fixed, I have tried scaling and ClearType but its only these windows I don't know if that is the problem

:)

TN Carpentry, Nov 8, 2023

2. Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

Thanks for the tip. I believe I had tried already but because it is only "blurry/less crisp" in the dialog boxes, that's why I am here asking for assistance.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes my laptop is 1920x1080 and it is set to 125% since that is indicated as "Recommended" by Windows 10. "Fix Scaling for Apps" is also enabled. I will double check and explore the links you provided. Its especially noticeable or only blurry in software program installation dialog boxes AND Properties boxes. Just like user ntd252 at Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10 but it doesnt sound like he got it resolved.

orlando1974, Nov 8, 2023
  3. herrma29 Win User
    Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear

I have a new laptop, set up with external monitors. I have been able to make the main application window for most of my programs show clearly, but several applications have fuzzy dialog boxes. The main window is clear on both of my screens, but the dialog
    boxes will display blurry on one or both screens.

herrma29, Nov 8, 2023
  4. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

Posting here but not certain that this is a graphics card issue...

For some reason, my laptop often shows "non crisp" fonts in pop up / dialogue boxes. See screenshots... would love to solve this and have all text be crisp. This happens only on my laptop (Asus N550JV).

why are dialog boxes blurry in apps 294390d1598313850t-why-text-blurry-dialog-boxes-laptop-only-blurry-popups-issue-laptop.jpg

why are dialog boxes blurry in apps 294391d1598313850t-why-text-blurry-dialog-boxes-laptop-only-blurry-popups-issue-laptop-c.jpg

Can anyone lead me to a solution please?

orlando1974, Nov 8, 2023
Thema:

why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

1. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps - Similar Threads - why are dialog

2. Why some apps are blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some apps are blurry?: Hello!I've been playing lots of games lately, but Roblox, and only roblox, is blurry even with the graphics turned 100%.I have a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14arp8 83AU001NTAPlease, help!...
  3. Why some apps are blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why some apps are blurry?: Hello!I've been playing lots of games lately, but Roblox, and only roblox, is blurry even with the graphics turned 100%.I have a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14arp8 83AU001NTAPlease, help!...
  4. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are dialog boxes blurry in apps: happened a while ago that all fonts and everything is clear until i try to save a document and the save window is blurry see attached image. how can this be fixed, I have tried scaling and ClearType but its only these windows I don't know if that is the problemhappened a...
  5. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    why are dialog boxes blurry in apps: happened a while ago that all fonts and everything is clear until i try to save a document and the save window is blurry see attached image. how can this be fixed, I have tried scaling and ClearType but its only these windows I don't know if that is the problemhappened a...
  6. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  7. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  8. Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?: Posting here but not certain that this is a graphics card issue... For some reason, my laptop often shows "non crisp" fonts in pop up / dialogue boxes. See screenshots... would love to solve this and have all text be crisp. This happens only on my laptop (Asus N550JV)....
  9. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  10. Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear: I have a new laptop, set up with external monitors. I have been able to make the main application window for most of my programs show clearly, but several applications have fuzzy dialog boxes. The main window is clear on both of my screens, but the dialog boxes will display...