Windows 10: Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE??????

Discus and support Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE?????? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After EVERY single update, computers have major issues. WHY? After installing programs, every single computer has issues. Corrupt files, bad starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rswebber, Sep 19, 2021.

1. rswebber Win User

Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE??????

After EVERY single update, computers have major issues. WHY? After installing programs, every single computer has issues. Corrupt files, bad starts etc. So the solution is some convoluted scheme to create fake CD drives for ISO files - which you shouldn't even need. WHY IS EVERYTHINS SO DAMNED DIFFICULT? No idea. But it seems MS makes it as ***** difficult, as completely senseless as possible. That's not how you win & gain customers . I think it's time to go to Apple - something I have railed against for decades - but at least they WORK. Unlike MS and all the impossible software

:)

rswebber, Sep 19, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 19, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE?????? - Similar Threads - Why are installs

2. My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?: I have been trying to reset my computer all day, but I keep encountering an error message that says ‘There was a problem resetting your PC.’ I also tried using the media creation tool, but it gave me another error message: ‘Setup couldn’t start properly. Please reboot your PC...
  3. Update KB5016629 Impossible to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5016629 Impossible to install: Hello! I've tried to install this update countless times this month and it's practically impossible. I've read so many different ways to do it and nothing seems to work. I tried disabling MalwareBytes completely and trying someone suggested it, didn't work. I tried...
  4. Update KB5016629 Impossible to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5016629 Impossible to install: Hello! I've tried to install this update countless times this month and it's practically impossible. I've read so many different ways to do it and nothing seems to work. I tried disabling MalwareBytes completely and trying someone suggested it, didn't work. I tried...
  5. win10 x64 impossible to install

win10 x64 impossible to install: HI,For 1 week around now, I cannot use win update. Always the same thing happens : 1. Installation has been run2. Reboot3. At the end of the reboot : Impossible to finalize update, cancelling it4. Reboot5. At the end of the second reboot : Impossible to finalize update,...
  6. Windows impossible to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows impossible to fix: So recently I tried using a program that seems to use .NET Framework 3.5 and it kept crashing, so I tried disabling .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows features and tried to reinstall it to see if the issue could be fixed. It turn out windows can't do that, I get error 0x800705AA....
  7. Simple problem, impossible to fix.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple problem, impossible to fix.: I have sound blaster speakers a that connect via USB to the pc, the sound comes out the wrong side. No, my speakers are the right way arround i get the same problem when i connect my heaphones to the connected hub. I have tried re-installing windows, re-installing drivers...
  8. WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET????

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET????: This isnt ever going to be resolved for me. Maybe it has for other people, i guarantee i am the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to tech because nothing has ever worked the way it works for everyone else, EVER. Every “solution” that works for everyone else has...
  9. Windows 10 installation impossible

Windows 10 installation impossible: So i am currently using ubuntu and trying to re install windows but in the installation it cant format/delet my drive it does see it but it cant install windows (im sorry but i cant remember what the error said)...
  10. impossible to install may update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    impossible to install may update: Windows update will not list it to me. I already downloaded the image i already tried to use microsoft media creation tool i already tried serverl cmd commands and windows repairs via dism also tried to force to use the download image file. Regardless what i do it always...