Windows 10: Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

Discus and support Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 3 speakers and a HDMI. I thought it would be super easy use them all... I was wrong. I am only able to use one speaker at a time and maybe a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Drew Blake Student, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

I have 3 speakers and a HDMI. I thought it would be super easy use them all... I was wrong. I am only able to use one speaker at a time and maybe a work around for speakers and headphones at the same time. This would not be a problem on a Mac. Why is Windows behind on this basic software?

:)

Drew Blake Student, Jun 22, 2022

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 22, 2022
  3. How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

1. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs? - Similar Threads - Why are more

2. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?: I have 3 speakers and a HDMI. I thought it would be super easy use them all... I was wrong. I am only able to use one speaker at a time and maybe a work around for speakers and headphones at the same time. This would not be a problem on a Mac. Why is Windows behind on this...
  3. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?: I have 3 speakers and a HDMI. I thought it would be super easy use them all... I was wrong. I am only able to use one speaker at a time and maybe a work around for speakers and headphones at the same time. This would not be a problem on a Mac. Why is Windows behind on this...
  4. More than two audio devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than two audio devices: Is it possible to have more than 2 audio devices using windows? I don't mind utilizing software to do so. Thanks! submitted by /u/InTheManVan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i094pg/more_than_two_audio_devices/
  5. Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?

Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?: I have heard of sound switch and the like but they only change default audio device and some games and itunes will not follow the default device but will stay with the one they were opened in. Is there a way to maybe enable and disable a device with a shortcut? Any other...
  6. I need to stream audio to two different outputs.

I need to stream audio to two different outputs.: Voicemeeter just doesn't agree with my PC, apparently. I've been trying to get it to work for two nights now. I don't use RealTek audio drivers anymore, so using the old Stereo Mix option doesn't work either. Does anyone know of any free software I can use to do this insanely...
  7. Using both audio outputs on motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using both audio outputs on motherboard: So, I recently bought a small pc subwoofer which comes with 2 satellite speakers (but low quality ones), and I have my old speakers (better quality audio, but not so decent on low ranges). I'm planning on using my old speakers together with my new subwoofer without the...
  8. A way to solve "No audio device output" problem!

A way to solve "No audio device output" problem!: I just found a way to solve this problem when the troubleshooting fails. In order to use my method your audio device must be disconnected with your driver, or when you update driver on the device and it returns with null/nill and no found updates. To do this you must manually...
  9. Can't use multiple audio outputs

Can't use multiple audio outputs: I've been having a problem lately where I can't have multiple audio outputs plugged in at the same time and both work. For example, I would like to have both my headset and my speakers plugged in and switch between the two when needed. But for some reason I can only use one...
  10. How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?: I've got a really funky setup. Basically XBOX One (HDMI to HDMI)/ Computer (HDMI to HDMI) to Receiver (supports 4K passthrough) to Monitor (via HDMI) I also have my computer plugged directly into my monitor via DisplayPort. I want to be able to hear my XBOX One through...