Windows 10: Why are microsoft game ads so loud?

Discus and support Why are microsoft game ads so loud? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I'm playing microsoft sudoku the ads are so loud they hurt my head and stress me out. One of them, a slots game, starts out with a horrendous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LimeObelisk, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Why are microsoft game ads so loud?

When I'm playing microsoft sudoku the ads are so loud they hurt my head and stress me out. One of them, a slots game, starts out with a horrendous screeching noise which is horribly disturbing and the volume is extremely loud. Granted you can turn the volume off in the ad but that's too late when I've already jumped out of my skin and disturbed my elderly neighbour.

I try to keep the noise of my computer down for her sake because she complains if she hears any music or anything, even in the day time. But I'd still be complaing for myself if she wasn't there. Keep it down to a reasonable sound level please!!! I can't remember to turn my volume down every time I click on the game shortcut and I shouldn't have to because microsoft should be more considerate about people.

:)

LimeObelisk, Jan 22, 2020
  2. x509 Win User

Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

Obnoxious, very loud, very long ads play about every other time that I start Microsoft Solitaire games. It seems like you have to sit through several minutes of these ads until you can play a game. I think this all started for me when I upgraded from 1809 to 1909.

Any way to bypass or cut short these ads?

3. adult game pop up ads appearing in microsoft games, especially sudoku and jigsaw

Hi,

In-game inquiries like turning off game advertisements are handled
    by our Xbox Support Team. We've made a research on how to stop Windows 10 displaying targeted ads.
    You may refer to the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Chang privacy options, toggle switch to turn off Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps.

If the same instance occurs, we recommend posting your concern to the Microsoft
    Jigsaw and Sudoku in-game community. Here are the links:

If you need further assistance, feel fee to post.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Why are microsoft game ads so loud?

Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

I payed for the Non add one, 3 years ago. Only got one update notice. It is worth it. The classic Solitaire was good but I hardly ever won it.

Josey Wales, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Why are microsoft game ads so loud?

1. Why are microsoft game ads so loud? - Similar Threads - Why are microsoft

2. Why does the ad "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" freeze the game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the ad "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" freeze the game?: Good afternoon John,There have been complaints on the gaming chat that the game is jamming after the ad are played.I notice that you can play a game, for instance, Spades. The ad comes up for the Solitaire Collection and after the adis finished, there is an inscription that...
  3. Why does the ad "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" freeze the game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the ad "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" freeze the game?: Good afternoon John,There have been complaints on the gaming chat that the game is jamming after the ad are played.I notice that you can play a game, for instance, Spades. The ad comes up for the Solitaire Collection and after the adis finished, there is an inscription that...
  4. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  5. Ads on Microsoft Games

Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  6. Why is the volume so loud?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is the volume so loud?: I have to keep my volume at 5 to avoid bothering other people in the house. Not 50. 5. Sometimes 2 or 3 if it's a particularly loud video. Raising it to 50 is extremely loud, and 100 is only marginally louder than 50. Also, the volume is even LOUDER when I first turn my pc...
  7. Why is the volume so loud?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is the volume so loud?: I have to keep my volume at 5 to avoid bothering other people in the house. Not 50. 5. Sometimes 2 or 3 if it's a particularly loud video. Raising it to 50 is extremely loud, and 100 is only marginally louder than 50. Also, the volume is even LOUDER when I first turn my pc...
  8. Why are ms solitaire ads so dang loud, and unmuteable to boot?!

Why are ms solitaire ads so dang loud, and unmuteable to boot?!: It's bad enough that there are ads before some games, on solitaire of all things, but the fact that they're filled to bursting with bright flashing lights and sudden extremely loud noises? You do realize that your target demographic is old people, right? Not like the younger...
  9. Microsoft games and ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games and ads: A family member likes to play solitaire and freecell. Is there an option to reduce or eliminate the ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-and-ads/fd9e63a6-2a44-4292-a694-7432d34aad37
  10. reappearing ads in microsoft games

in Windows 10 Customization
    reappearing ads in microsoft games: ads have returned on Microsoft Solitaire Collection after one-year payment made in February 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reappearing-ads-in-microsoft-games/63a95365-277c-4326-9066-da31a48c0c74

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku fucking ankoying adverts

2. why are windows 10 game ads so loud