Windows 10: Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ?

Discus and support Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Want to play Angry Birds game , I can not go on because I need to buy Items.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DebWyatt2, Dec 5, 2020.

1. DebWyatt2 Win User

Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ?

Want to play Angry Birds game , I can not go on because I need to buy Items.

:)

DebWyatt2, Dec 5, 2020

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 5, 2020
  3. CDidddy Win User
    My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all of the steps in that page and none of them fixed the issue.

Reinstalling and rolling back the driver doesn't change anything, the troubleshooter can't find any problems, turning of firewalls and antivirus did not work. I tried all of the command prompt commands listed on that page, and none of the changes my problem.

Like I said above, I can connect to the Internet just fine (and thus when I ping the DefaultGateway) it comes back normal.

The source of my problem is that the taskbar says I have no internet access when I do, and so my Windows services can't seem to access the Internet.

CDidddy, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ?

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ?

1. Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ? - Similar Threads - Why are microsoft

2. Why do I not have administrative access to games or apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I not have administrative access to games or apps?: I've had my pc for about a year and I've had some hiccoughs with viruses and ethernet troubles, but nothing a semi tech-smart guy like me can't solve. However me and my friend were trying to do the GTAV Cayo Perico heist. Allegedly there is a glitch where you get to keep the...
  3. Why do I not have administrative access to games or apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I not have administrative access to games or apps?: I've had my pc for about a year and I've had some hiccoughs with viruses and ethernet troubles, but nothing a semi tech-smart guy like me can't solve. However me and my friend were trying to do the GTAV Cayo Perico heist. Allegedly there is a glitch where you get to keep the...
  4. Why do I not have administrative access to games or apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why do I have this error?...

Why do I have this error?...: Hello, When I try to drag & drop emails from Outlook to another application here is the error I get: Microsoft.Explorer.Notification.{DC16CC3E-713B-EA9F-4CB7-101B23378F3C} [ATTACH] Could you please assist? Thank you....
  6. Why can't I access my Printer and saying I do not have permission to access the PRINTER?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I access my Printer and saying I do not have permission to access the PRINTER?: HELP WITH UNABLE TO OPEN AND USE MY PRINTER? WHO MAKES THESE CHANGES? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-access-my-printer-and-saying-i-do-not/1548e676-1ea9-4348-8cdf-47d139efa2d3
  7. Why do I HAVE to have iDM

Why do I HAVE to have iDM: I have a Lenovo Ideapad that is not in Smode, and every time I click on a hyperlink for Uni articles, it insists I download the app iDM, when I do the hyperlink downloads but into HTML format which is useless to me. I uninstalled iDM to check if that would work, and no it...
  8. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access: Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is...
  9. Why do I have to sign in?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why do I have to sign in?: I followed whatever the procedure is to make it unnecessary for me to sign in, but from time to time after the sign-in process is bypassed (I see the screen start to come up but it is quickly replaced by "Welcome") the screen goes blank and then the sign-in screen comes up....
  10. Says I have internet access but I believe I do not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Says I have internet access but I believe I do not: I have recently got a virus where I believe I got rid of by restoring my HP laptop back to factory settings however...since this I have had my internet connection say internet access however it always disconnects and it also has no "bars" of connection. Is this a problem with...