Windows 10: Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****

Discus and support Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of **** in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; evertime there is an update for windows 10 the whole system gets **** up - losses all setting from rdp to game controllers to sound - just everything -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bill Bogus, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****

evertime there is an update for windows 10 the whole system gets **** up - losses all setting from rdp to game controllers to sound - just everything - it even loses the restore points so you can't return to how you eventually got it working after the last time the useless **** **** it up.

When are they going to put a button called 'Tell the useless **** to piss off and leave my computer alone' so that we don't have to constantly put up with these **** **** with a system that works. And for you microsoft **** reading this - if you don't like what you read and are too soft to handle the truth - do something about fixing the **** in windows 10 that has taken away my control to keep my system away from your **** up updates.

:)

Bill Bogus, Oct 13, 2018
  2. vbahl2003 Win User

Cannot Change Default Search Engine tyo Google in Microsoft Edge

Hi,

When I am trying to change my default search engine for my Microsoft edge browser in advanced settings I am neither able to type anything or select anything and add is disabled as well can anybody suggest how to fix this please. as per the notes mentioned
    for changing the default browser engine, the second step mentioned here below I am not able to perform as there is nothing enabled to either select or type the engine's website.

• Select More actions (...) > Settings and then scroll down to select
      View advanced settings. In the list under Search in the address bar with, select
      Change.
    • Select your search engine's website and then select Set as default. If you don't select the search engine, the
      Set as default button will be grayed out.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Vikas Bahl

vbahl2003, Oct 13, 2018
  3. changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Rico Novice, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Cecil_IL Win User

Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****

changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Tried this 26 Nov 2015 to make Google.com my search engine and received report "Couldn't add this provider"

Cecil_IL, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****

1. Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of **** - Similar Threads - Why are microsoft

2. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  3. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  4. Hacked by so called Microsoft representative

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked by so called Microsoft representative: This individual froze my new surface tricked me an 80 yr old female he could fix and had me open a page with 4 short lines on top left,remove 2 lines,replace with other info then press control,alt,del whereby he was in. Said someone had hacked me perhaps and Microsoft needed...
  5. microsoft technician

microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...
  6. Why are the Microsoft Technicians Acting So Strangely?

Why are the Microsoft Technicians Acting So Strangely?: Every few days, lately, they call me from different randomly generated and/or hijacked telephone numbers to tell me that my computer is exhibiting alarming behavior. Has probably been hacked. And I should press 1 NOW so they can fix all these issues and clean my device and my...
  7. Microsoft Certified Technician Scams

Microsoft Certified Technician Scams: I noticed the comment posted regarding the man who was cold called by a scammer, I think regarding the Ammy Scam. He had asked who these people are and why aren't they in jail yet. That email was dated 2013. Here we are almost at 2020 and they have been not only scamming the...
  8. Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?

Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?: Hello everyone, I got a phone from someone (who spoke very bad english) telling me he was a MICROSOFT technician. Wow! Is that possible that Microsoft uses a phone (USA → Europe) to contact a little private home customer ? I do not think so. This person complained that my...
  9. Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue.: Hi, I have been waiting for a call from the higher technician and the technician said to me yesterday that he will call me at 5pm in my time. However, it is almost 9pm now in my time. I really want to finish this problem and not waiting for longer. The job he is supposed...
  10. What is this forum engine called

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this forum engine called: I think this forum engine is the nicest of all the 5 forums in our group. The fixed bar that shows the alert, conversations, etc at all times is very practical. No need to always have to navigate to the top of the page to find them. I wish we would get that also in the...