Windows 10: why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one...

Discus and support why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one second. then app icon color returns normal color. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kamrulhki51, Jun 26, 2021.

1. why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one...

why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one second. then app icon color returns normal color. My question is, Is it normal? or problem?

:)

Kamrulhki51, Jun 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 Desktop Shortcuts' Colors

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, provide us the operating system that is installed on your PC?

If you want to change the color of a desktops shortcut font (text), then follow the below steps.

Step 1: Right click on an empty space on the desktop and click on 'Personalize'.

Step 2: It gives you the choice between Picture, Solid, or Slideshow under
    Background, choose 'Solid' under drop-down list.

Step 3: Set the color to Orange and this will make the shortcut icon text Black.

Step 4: After the above steps, you can set your background image as your choice and the icon font will remain black.

NOTE: You can only change the font color to either White or Black.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 26, 2021
  4. gasolin Win User

why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one...

No outlook.com app shortcut icon in chrome

Uninstalling chrome make's the chrome Outlook.com app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/hotmail checker i use, disappear from chrome as a shortcut next to the star button for bookmarks and the settings button where i have adblock and google chromecast icon

How do i get it back, i use windows 8.1 64 bit, extremly annoying that i can't get this icon,button back in chrome, please help me *Smile why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one... :)

gasolin, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one...

1. why are my computer all shortcut app icon of home page suddenly white color for half or one... - Similar Threads - why are computer

2. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  3. Suddenly,all my app icons and shortcuts changed positions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly,all my app icons and shortcuts changed positions.: I have 2 monitors,one on my laptop,and one on the right which is added.I just came home and turned on my PC,then I saw all the icons from the right monitor,went onto my main one,and now when I move one icon,another moves.Any help?...
  4. Suddenly,all my app icons and shortcuts changed positions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly,all my app icons and shortcuts changed positions.: I have 2 monitors,one on my laptop,and one on the right which is added.I just came home and turned on my PC,then I saw all the icons from the right monitor,went onto my main one,and now when I move one icon,another moves.Any help?...
  5. Suddenly,all my app icons and shortcuts changed positions.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. apps icon all white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    apps icon all white: All my application in the start menu sometimes shows white folder and it aint responding at all. Sometimes I can resolve it by restarting the PC and it works for some apps but when I open 2 or 3 application it will bring back the issue. How to stop this kind of weird issue in...
  7. apps icon all white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps icon all white: All my application in the start menu sometimes shows white folder and it aint responding at all. Sometimes I can resolve it by restarting the PC and it works for some apps but when I open 2 or 3 application it will bring back the issue. How to stop this kind of weird issue in...
  8. apps icon all white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...: After the last update, 12/24/19 or so the contrast and brightness on my screen are blurred. Colors are reversed and the black print is to light to read on pages. My quick books pages are also to black to see while other pages on the internet are to light to read. Windows 10...
  10. Original color white on one of my pages

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Original color white on one of my pages: I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO ORIGINAL WHITE PAPER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/original-color-white-on-one-of-my-pages/b85bdd43-1da3-4f1e-bc20-7a1ef831d2ee"