Windows 10: Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?

Discus and support Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; They literally randomly stopped working, it wasn't after turning my laptop on or anything, they were working fine hen they stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anonymous_Someone, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?

They literally randomly stopped working, it wasn't after turning my laptop on or anything, they were working fine hen they stopped working.

:)

Anonymous_Someone, Jan 15, 2022

2. f6, f7 and f8 sound control keys are not working on Windows 10.

Original Title: Sound Button Problems

The Buttons f6, f7, f8 are all volume controls and recently they have stopped working.

JordanVillarreal, Jan 15, 2022
  3. F6 F7 F8 not working when Device Manager window not focused Why are my control buttons  f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up  not working? o_O

I did press the Fn key, but everything's ok. All keys, volume ones included, works perfectly except those 3 F6, F7 and F8.

Magaximeia, Jan 15, 2022
  4. dolphin Win User

Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?

f6, f7 and f8 sound control keys are not working on Windows 10 after latest update.

f6, f7 and f8 sound control keys were working fine until the last update

dolphin, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?

1. Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working? - Similar Threads - Why are control

2. W, 2, f5, f6, f7, and f8 keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W, 2, f5, f6, f7, and f8 keys not working sometimes: I have an HP ENVY x360 15-cp0010ca with AMD Ryzen 7 2700U 1 TB HDD AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 and recently 16gb of upgraded ram originally 8gb of ram. When playing games such as minecraft, astroneer, or black mesa, my W, 2, f5, f6, f7, and f8 keys stop working and I have to spam...
  3. W, 2, f5, f6, f7, and f8 keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W, 2, f5, f6, f7, and f8 keys not working sometimes: I have an HP ENVY x360 15-cp0010ca with AMD Ryzen 7 2700U 1 TB HDD AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 and recently 16gb of upgraded ram originally 8gb of ram. When playing games such as minecraft, astroneer, or black mesa, my W, 2, f5, f6, f7, and f8 keys stop working and I have to spam...
  4. W, 2, f5, f6, f7, and f8 keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?: They literally randomly stopped working, it wasn't after turning my laptop on or anything, they were working fine hen they stopped working....
  6. Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my control buttons f6- mute f7- volume down and f8- volume up not working?: They literally randomly stopped working, it wasn't after turning my laptop on or anything, they were working fine hen they stopped working....
  7. only my volume down button isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    only my volume down button isnt working: My volume up key is working but volume down isnt working please tell me the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-my-volume-down-button-isnt-working/6cdc0c5c-2845-460a-a89c-399bd851ca5f
  8. volume mute not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volume mute not working: When i press the mute volume button on my keyboard, it doesnt mute the volume on my computer. the button isnt the problem though. when i press it, the volume thing pops up in the top left, and shows an x in place of the number thats usually how loud the volume is, so it...
  9. F5, F6, F7, F8, 2, W, S, X keys not working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F5, F6, F7, F8, 2, W, S, X keys not working!: Good evening! As stated in the title, my 2, w, s, x keys as well as the F5 to F8 are not working at all. I am using a HP Pavillion 15-N003SQ that I've been having for 5 or 6 years (a long time I know) as well as having Windows 10 Pro. I had no...
  10. function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off: the three sound keys on laptop suddenly stopped working - no sound from the computer. Happened when I ran a movie on You Tube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-f6-f7-and-f8-suddenly-turned-off/8e6b2dd0-d2f9-4522-8ca0-73676dd004de