Windows 10: Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and...

Discus and support Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why do my OLD deleted emails keep reappearing on my hotmail. Why doesn't it stay deleted. This is on Windows 10. My mailbox is full and cannot send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thelostchild, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and...

Why do my OLD deleted emails keep reappearing on my hotmail. Why doesn't it stay deleted. This is on Windows 10. My mailbox is full and cannot send or receive any mail. This is a major problem!!!!

:)

thelostchild, Apr 6, 2020

2. Deleted email names reappear in mailbox

After I delete an email, sometimes its name reappears in the mailbox listing, but the email itself cannot be accessed. Its name also appears in the Deleted folder.

BruceForeman, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and...

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and...

1. Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and... - Similar Threads - Why are old

2. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  3. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  4. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account: I have a HOTMAIL account I would like to delete . It seems I have 2 ways to sign into MICROSOFT . Everyone states that if I delete my OLD Hotmail account it automatically closes my Main Microsoft account ? My main sign-in Account shows my " WORD " purchase & download , my...
  5. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account: I have a HOTMAIL account I would like to delete . It seems I have 2 ways to sign into MICROSOFT . Everyone states that if I delete my OLD Hotmail account it automatically closes my Main Microsoft account ? My main sign-in Account shows my " WORD " purchase & download , my...
  6. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Delete old hotmail/outlook web based email cached attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Delete old hotmail/outlook web based email cached attachments: I have a whole wrath of old attachments in older outlook online web based email account PC Windows 10 When i search and list i can only view or download one by one . I do not have any options or pull down windows to delete these files I wish to delete a wrath of these old...
  8. Delete old hotmail/outlook web based email cached attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete old hotmail/outlook web based email cached attachments: I have a whole wrath of old attachments in older outlook online web based email account PC Windows 10 When i search and list i can only view or download one by one . I do not have any options or pull down windows to delete these files I wish to delete a wrath of these old...
  9. Deleted files keep coming back or reappearing in Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 News
    Deleted files keep coming back or reappearing in Recycle Bin: [ATTACH]It may sometimes happen that when you delete files from Windows 10 and empty […] This article Deleted files keep coming back or reappearing in Recycle Bin first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email): I want to delete 1 of 2 hotmail (email) accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-i-want-to-delete-1-of-hotmails-email/40c42ed3-87f1-46f6-abe0-b3153a138791"