Windows 10: why are my purchases not going through?

Discus and support why are my purchases not going through? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I play Roblox with my kids and I am constantly purchasing items from the games. Everything was working fine but now none will go through...this is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MicheleShutters, Oct 31, 2020.

1. why are my purchases not going through?

I play Roblox with my kids and I am constantly purchasing items from the games. Everything was working fine but now none will go through...this is frustrating.

:)

MicheleShutters, Oct 31, 2020

2. A rig to end...purchase of more rigs

Pull the trigger. Your list looks fine. I was going to suggest you look for a 4870, but the 4850 and RAM combo is so cheap, don't bother.

NastyHabits, Oct 31, 2020
  3. games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 31, 2020
  4. why are my purchases not going through?

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

why are my purchases not going through?

1. why are my purchases not going through? - Similar Threads - why are purchases

2. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  3. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  4. Why is my email not going through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my email not going through?: I have been sending these emails to myself for many years with no problem. This allows me to go to different libraries without carrying around a flash drive. I could also get the email from my Hotmail sent folder. I just don't think I should have to.I contacted Yahoo and they...
  5. Why is my email not going through?

Why is my email not going through?: I have been sending these emails to myself for many years with no problem. This allows me to go to different libraries without carrying around a flash drive. I could also get the email from my Hotmail sent folder. I just don't think I should have to.I contacted Yahoo and they...
  6. Purchased Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Microsoft Surface Go: I purchased my Microsoft Surface Go about a year ago and I used it for working at my school district. I downloaded some software programs and now I think I have the Microsoft Window Education version. I no longer work for that district and do not want that version anymore...
  7. My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.: I have tried many times to buy the subscription and a message is coming up saying There was a problem adding the payment method to your profile; as I have to add a new credit card Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  8. Purchased Surface Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Surface Go: Just to say that I am not happy with the difficulties it how it seems to work. Far to complicated & can never get what I want. Wish I picked a different product as this is just a pain....
  9. My purchases wont go through.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My purchases wont go through.: It will always say that it cant process the payment even tho i have money in the card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-purchases-wont-go-through/829b1bab-a679-4548-8e41-414fe482dce5"
  10. In-app purchases not going through

In-app purchases not going through: So, for probably almost a month now, every time I've tried to make an in-app purchase I keep getting an error message. It's always the same message and I have no idea what to do about it. I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app just to try anything and that didn't...