Windows 10: Why are my recorded viddeos lagging?

Discus and support Why are my recorded viddeos lagging? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a 16 gb ram and GeForce GTX 130 gpu, my windows is windows 10 pro everything works fin, but my recorded videos are lagging , its like 10 fps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SeanLi6, Oct 25, 2020.

1. SeanLi6 Win User

Why are my recorded viddeos lagging?

I have a 16 gb ram and GeForce GTX 130 gpu, my windows is windows 10 pro

everything works fin, but my recorded videos are lagging , its like 10 fps videos, pls help me. i search for so many info but didnt find any. can someone just come in my pc and fix it?

:)

SeanLi6, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Why are my recorded viddeos lagging?

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Why are my recorded viddeos lagging?

1. Why are my recorded viddeos lagging? - Similar Threads - Why are recorded

2. Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...: im trying to record my sims 4 game play but everytime i record something and watch the recording back, the recording is laggy and not smooth at all even though when im playing and recording at the same time i dont see any lags or stutters. This only happens after i watch the...
  3. Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...: im trying to record my sims 4 game play but everytime i record something and watch the recording back, the recording is laggy and not smooth at all even though when im playing and recording at the same time i dont see any lags or stutters. This only happens after i watch the...
  4. Why does my recording preferences is not showing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my recording preferences is not showing?: While trying to enable my Xbox gamebar recording, I discovered that my recording preferences somehow is not there and I have no way to turn it on. I tried to looked up on Youtube, but nothing worked. I think I might accidentally turned off recording for Xbox gamebar while...
  5. Why does my recording preferences is not showing?

Why does my recording preferences is not showing?: While trying to enable my Xbox gamebar recording, I discovered that my recording preferences somehow is not there and I have no way to turn it on. I tried to looked up on Youtube, but nothing worked. I think I might accidentally turned off recording for Xbox gamebar while...
  6. Why are serial screenshots of my videos recorded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are serial screenshots of my videos recorded?: Hello, last week, I used a few recovery programs to restore my deleted videos while moving some of my files. I was able to retrieve the videos, but what caught my attention was that I came across a series of screenshots of some of my videos, especially those in avi format....
  7. Why are serial screenshots of my videos recorded?

Why are serial screenshots of my videos recorded?: Hello, last week, I used a few recovery programs to restore my deleted videos while moving some of my files. I was able to retrieve the videos, but what caught my attention was that I came across a series of screenshots of some of my videos, especially those in avi format....
  8. Lag of Xbox Game Bar recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag of Xbox Game Bar recordings: Hello, Okay so a few months ago whenever i start recording my game i had no lag and the recording was smooth and of good quality, but now when i record i dont get lag when i record but when i play the recording i get low FPS about 17 when i used to get 30+. Please help me...
  9. why is my win 10 lagging ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my win 10 lagging ?: i have used my laptop for 1.5 years. It has functioned smooth . Now it is lagging. I have reinstalling win . But it reverts back to the same condition within 3-4 days...
  10. why does my keyboard lag?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my keyboard lag?: keyboard occasionally lags especially in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-keyboard-lag/a0f791ae-af1a-44e0-b284-d325e9aa373c