Windows 10: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Discus and support Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatieHamilton1, May 14, 2020.

1. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?

How do I fix this?

I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?

:)

KatieHamilton1, May 14, 2020
  2. mike2125 Win User

Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, May 14, 2020
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, May 14, 2020
  4. TonyLegum Win User

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Can't find sent emails in the sent box

Not all sent emails are shown in the sent box so I don’t know if they were received or not

TonyLegum, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

1. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?! - Similar Threads - Why are sent

2. WordPad sent in email failed to sent message

in Windows 10 Customization
    WordPad sent in email failed to sent message: wordpad sent in email failed when i go into file sent in email it comes with that [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-sent-in-email-failed-to-sent-message/555cc96c-d9b1-4934-af97-18de019e9952
  3. my sent box has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my sent box has disappeared: My sent box has disappeared, it is ticked in the file but doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sent-box-has-disappeared/97642fb9-87ac-423c-9b3a-849e0c7fca67
  4. My emails do not show up in my sent emails box

My emails do not show up in my sent emails box: Hi I hope you can help me. My sent emails are not showing up in the Sent box so I cannot be sure if they have been sent and have no record. Especially with important emails. I have a subscription for computer support and an engineer cane on remotely to address this issue and...
  5. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox: This happen to me only the past few days so what should I do to restore it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newly-sent-emails-are-not-being-saved-to-my-sent/8dccdb62-6b73-49db-92fa-2c6d968d3be3
  6. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. sent mail box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sent mail box: Since 3 day ago, using my windows 10 PC or ,windows 10 laptop sent mail from my gmail account does not show in its sent folder on any device although they have been received Some sent messages appear in the spam folder but can be permanently moved to the sent folder. Using my...
  8. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  9. Can't find sent emails in the sent box

Can't find sent emails in the sent box: Not all sent emails are shown in the sent box so I don’t know if they were received or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-sent-emails-in-the-sent-box/1f455a28-6a8a-49c8-a2f7-d06e630cd276
  10. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sent email not in sent folder