Windows 10: why are my Windows 10 devices not syncing

Discus and support why are my Windows 10 devices not syncing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My devices are not syncing. All have sync settings turned on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelFranco1, Oct 31, 2018.

1. why are my Windows 10 devices not syncing

My devices are not syncing. All have sync settings turned on.

:)

MichaelFranco1, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 mobile device center

Hi Valerie,

I suggest you to follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on Start button and select Control panel.
    • Choose Sync Center and click on View Sync conflicts
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

You may also refer the link below and for more information about Sync setting in Windows 10.

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

Do let us know if you are able to sync your Windows devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

why are my Windows 10 devices not syncing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

why are my Windows 10 devices not syncing

1. why are my Windows 10 devices not syncing - Similar Threads - why are devices

2. Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?: I have checked all available options and turned off all sync preferences under accounts and settings, but the new folders continue to appear and mine go missing when another device used by a family member is used to make any changes. How can I stop this? Is there a common...
  3. Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?: I have checked all available options and turned off all sync preferences under accounts and settings, but the new folders continue to appear and mine go missing when another device used by a family member is used to make any changes. How can I stop this? Is there a common...
  4. Why did my devices sync desktops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my devices sync desktops?: I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop a desktop pc that were originally and are intended to be separate devices. I use my laptop for school and work stuff, while my pc is for gaming and recreation. All was well, and then I updated and restarted. Post update, my devices are now synced,...
  5. Why did my devices sync desktops?

Why did my devices sync desktops?: I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop a desktop pc that were originally and are intended to be separate devices. I use my laptop for school and work stuff, while my pc is for gaming and recreation. All was well, and then I updated and restarted. Post update, my devices are now synced,...
  6. Why did my devices sync desktops?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. windows 10 devices no longer syncing

windows 10 devices no longer syncing: Why do devices stop syncing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-devices-no-longer-syncing/8ee55699-36bc-4b58-bca3-210e9c738a14
  8. windows 10 devices no longer syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 devices no longer syncing: Why do devices stop syncing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-devices-no-longer-syncing/8ee55699-36bc-4b58-bca3-210e9c738a14
  9. windows 10 devices no longing syncing

windows 10 devices no longing syncing: Why do devices stop syncing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-devices-no-longing-syncing/8ee55699-36bc-4b58-bca3-210e9c738a14
  10. OneDrive Sync is broken on my Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Sync is broken on my Windows 10 device: OneDrive Sync is broken on my Windows 10 device I cannot get pictures to sync to my OneDrive drive. This is not a new installation of OneDrive. I have had it installed. I was try to cleanup remove photos I do not want anymore to recover space. The pictures remove from my...