Windows 10: Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small

Discus and support Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Canon TS8360 printer. Suddenly since the last Windows update when printing emails, I am using Windows MAIL, the print is terribly small and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ches931, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Ches931 Win User

Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small

I have a Canon TS8360 printer. Suddenly since the last Windows update when printing emails, I am using Windows MAIL, the print is terribly small and sits in the top left corner of an A4 page.

Haven't had this problem previously

Can you help please

:)

Ches931, Dec 11, 2020

2. unable to print emails from Windows Live Mail

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in printing the emails from the Windows Live Mail. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to print other documents other than the emails?
    • Did you accessing your emails from the browser and check if you are able to print the emails?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    Please post to us with more information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Can't Print emails from Outlook with Windows 10

I have the same problem EXCEPT - the entire window process appears but in the print preview window - the preview is the exact view of my emails - the entire list of emails, the entire list of recipients, and only the small portion of the email content
    that fits into the window that I'm able to view. I have to select, copy and paste into a word document to be able to print. HELP, PLEASE. Any suggestions.

KaronJohnson, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small

printing attachments in emails

Hi,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small

1. Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small - Similar Threads - Why are MAIL

2. My notifications are suddenly very small

in Windows 10 Customization
    My notifications are suddenly very small: Hi, I noticed recently that my notifications have been appearing very small and I can't find a way to fix it. the notifications used to be average size but now they pop up very small and it's hard to read. they no longer sit in the corner of the screen and are more in the...
  3. Windows Mail Printing too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mail Printing too small: I am having an issue with trying to print emails. They print in miniature font - so small it is virtually unreadable - in the top left hand corner of the page. This has been since the latest update. I am using Windows 10 and printing on an Epson ET-2760 . I have read on...
  4. All my emails are printing too small

All my emails are printing too small: All my emails are printing to small I have click on my zoom and it is at 100% and page size is letter I have tried everything suggested and it is still printing to small...
  5. Mail App prints very small in one corner of page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App prints very small in one corner of page: I had a co-worker ask for help with printing out emails. She had recently gotten a new computer and each time she printed an email from the Mail App it printed out extremely small and in the top left corner of the page. Print preview looks normal. Brother Printer drivers...
  6. very small print

very small print: how to enlarge print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-small-print/5a48e2d4-2f81-478e-b9b6-1cafb4af8b28
  7. Printing emails off windows mail

Printing emails off windows mail: This is the second time this has happened to me since the 1903 update. I can't print off any of emails that i receive in Windows Mail, no matter which printer i choose. Forward the emails so i can read them in Outlook or Virgin Media Mail and there is no problem. I have tried...
  8. Printing from my yahoo e-mail. The print is very small. Can I easily adjust to make it larger?

Printing from my yahoo e-mail. The print is very small. Can I easily adjust to make it larger?: See above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-my-yahoo-e-mail-the-print-is-very/7067b892-dc1d-4b20-b776-3341c6e3257c
  9. Font size suddenly very small

Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...
  10. Windows Live Mail suddenly very slow to change between email folders

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail suddenly very slow to change between email folders: I have been using Windows Live Mail for years and have 3 email accounts synced in it. After some recent changes to my PC, the program is suddenly very slow to change between email folders. What I mean specifically is if I click on one inbox, and then click on my deleted...