Windows 10: Why are none of my emails showing up or syncing?

Discus and support Why are none of my emails showing up or syncing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything listed on the microsoft site. Originally my email was not syncing so I followed the steps and ended up resetting my mail app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LKoz1994, Jun 15, 2021.

1. LKoz1994 Win User

Why are none of my emails showing up or syncing?

I have tried everything listed on the microsoft site. Originally my email was not syncing so I followed the steps and ended up resetting my mail app. Now none of my emails are showing up. What am I supposed to do now?! My emails are still appearing on my phone, but other than that I have nothing on my laptop in terms of emails. HELP!

:)

LKoz1994, Jun 15, 2021

2. email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows 10 email sync proble

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Mail app.

• Click on Settings at the left bottom corner.

• Select manage Accounts at the top right corner.

• Select and click on Account.

• Select Change Mailbox Sync settings

• Under Sync Option.

• Turn On Email and close the app and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Why are none of my emails showing up or syncing?

Emails not syncing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems that the mail app is not syncing the emails.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • How did you configured the email accounts? (POP/IMAP/Exchange)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • When you access the emails on a browser, do you see all the emails?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to reset
    Mail & Calendar app

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Mail & Calendar app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Also, we would suggest you to perform these steps to update the app and check.

1. Open Microsoft Store app and
      click on the three dots (…) from the right top corner.
    2. Now select Downloads and updates from the drop down.
    3. Click on Get updates from the right top corner.
    4. Restart the PC and then relaunch Mail app.

You may also refer this article for additional troubleshooting:

Email won't sync in Windows 10 Mail app

Resolve
    sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

To continue receiving emails update your BT email settings now

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Why are none of my emails showing up or syncing?

1. Why are none of my emails showing up or syncing? - Similar Threads - Why are none

2. Why is my storage not showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my storage not showing up?: I purchase additional 400 GB on my Windows laptop due to me not having no storage and it’s still saying my storage is full. What do I suppose to do next? My additional storage is not showing up in my storage....
  3. Why is my wifi not showing up?

Why is my wifi not showing up?: I’ve been trying to connect and find my wifi on my pc. I’ve tried troubleshooting it and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and still cannot find my wifi.I was on the device manager and there’s some sort of error symbol on the wireless-AC 8260. Can someone please help...
  4. Why is my wifi not showing up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my wifi not showing up?: I’ve been trying to connect and find my wifi on my pc. I’ve tried troubleshooting it and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and still cannot find my wifi.I was on the device manager and there’s some sort of error symbol on the wireless-AC 8260. Can someone please help...
  5. sync my email

sync my email: How do I sync my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-my-email/552ade54-89ff-492e-9601-53a595b6d7b5
  6. my email won't sync after update in May, why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my email won't sync after update in May, why?: Suddenly, I no longer am able to get e-mail from my main email address. I tried deleting and re-entering the email address I need to sync with, double checked POP addresses, etc.. When I forward important messages from my iphone to my hotmail address, it bounces back....
  7. My emails do not show up in my sent emails box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My emails do not show up in my sent emails box: Hi I hope you can help me. My sent emails are not showing up in the Sent box so I cannot be sure if they have been sent and have no record. Especially with important emails. I have a subscription for computer support and an engineer cane on remotely to address this issue and...
  8. Why does Microsoft want my AOL email. None of their business.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does Microsoft want my AOL email. None of their business.: Why does Microsoft Windows 10 tell me my AOL accounts are out of date? Why do they want to take over my AOL accounts. They work just fine as is....
  9. need to Sync my emails

need to Sync my emails: need help to sync my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-sync-my-emails/b376e2cf-eb65-4709-a66a-6071d6f840f4
  10. None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!: Hi everybody, I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings). I tried setting up weather app, calendar and alarm app but NONE of them are showing up on the Lockscreen. Is it because...