Windows 10: WHy are pictures coming through as white boxes on Thunderbird?

Discus and support WHy are pictures coming through as white boxes on Thunderbird? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Things are fine on my laptop, and I had no problems on my old Dell desktop. But I just got a new Dell desktop and in my Thunderbird account on that the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nikilet, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Nikilet Win User

WHy are pictures coming through as white boxes on Thunderbird?

Things are fine on my laptop, and I had no problems on my old Dell desktop. But I just got a new Dell desktop and in my Thunderbird account on that the pictures are coming through as white boxes. I figure there must be a setting that I have wrong but don't know where to look. I've clicked all over the place.

I've gone to the Mozilla forum but no help so far. I was hoping someone here might have had the same problem and knows what the fix is.

:)

Nikilet, Sep 16, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 16, 2018
  4. SK-1 Win User

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

I need to change from Thunderbird,...can you list some alternatives?

Thema:

1. WHy are pictures coming through as white boxes on Thunderbird? - Similar Threads - WHy are pictures

2. Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading: I can't see the picture of my download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-picture-coming-through-from-my/69793903-fd7f-4638-9ce3-a694596b695a
  3. Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading: I can't see the picture of my download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-picture-coming-through-from-my/69793903-fd7f-4638-9ce3-a694596b695a
  4. Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?: My Laptop Specs are: intel i3 7020u, intel hd 620 graphics, 4gb ramEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎06-‎10-‎2022 OS build 19044.2846 i dont know why this red box popped up, i restarted my laptop but still not going...
  6. Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?: My Laptop Specs are: intel i3 7020u, intel hd 620 graphics, 4gb ramEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎06-‎10-‎2022 OS build 19044.2846 i dont know why this red box popped up, i restarted my laptop but still not going...
  7. Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?

8. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  9. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  10. White Box on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Box on screen: I have a user who has an intermittent problem. The user gets a white box screen from time to time. When the user encounter this problem, the user can not interact with the white portion of the box. I updated Windows and the graphics driver. I seen similar threads, but the...