Windows 10: Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

Discus and support Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; *Shock Tiny [img] 166429 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Faith, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Faith Win User

Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

*Shock Tiny

Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small? [​IMG]

:)

Faith, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

I have the free Office Icon But want to know how to add the Live tile for word excel Powerpoint

I was told that Office is not free,, but it is I just want to add the Icons without reloading the Computer.

her is an example from my other win 10 computer singing in with a Microsoft account. not a teacher version.

Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small? [​IMG]

MichaelLayman1, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

The initial tiles generated by the new user, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, have changed.

Hello. Benedict.

I tried the method you suggested, but it didn't change.

The combination of Chromium Edge and Build 19041.546 transforms Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint tiles into Chromium Edge apps. Tell me how to get back what has been converted!

tomo-japan, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

1. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small? - Similar Threads - Why Are PowerPoint

2. Why have all of my applications excel, word, powerpoint and outlook stopped working in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have all of my applications excel, word, powerpoint and outlook stopped working in the...: Why have all of my applications excel, word, powerpoint and outlook stopped working in the last week? Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-all-of-my-applications-excel-word/9b878bcc-e54a-49f7-89a6-5ca61a4b1722
  3. Why have all of my applications excel, word, powerpoint and outlook stopped working in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why have all of my applications excel, word, powerpoint and outlook stopped working in the...: Why have all of my applications excel, word, powerpoint and outlook stopped working in the last week? Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-all-of-my-applications-excel-word/9b878bcc-e54a-49f7-89a6-5ca61a4b1722
  4. Why have all of my applications excel, word, powerpoint and outlook stopped working in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?: Yesterday Avast did a clean up of my computer. I tried to open Excel today and it's not there. Neither is Word. It would seem that the Microsoft program was removed. How can I restore it?...
  6. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  7. Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons: After the recent update word opens in a screen where you have to open another doc to get to the programme - I want to open the programme not go through this screen. How can I revert to the much more useful opening - I am finding it extrememly difficult to fina answers. Word...
  8. Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing: Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing I have the free Office Icon But want to know how to add the Live tile for word excel Powerpoint I was told that Office is not free,, but it is I just want to add the Icons without...
  9. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  10. Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint: There is now a "feature" which has lost me documents (or would have had I not had backups). As many people do, I sometimes load an old document to act as a template, making suitable amendments and saving it under a new name. The problem is that unless I remember to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot