Windows 10: why are some emails in raw form?

Discus and support why are some emails in raw form? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some of my emails arrive in a raw form I think that's the term or HTML. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John & Judy P, Jun 29, 2022.

1. why are some emails in raw form?

Some of my emails arrive in a raw form I think that's the term or HTML. How do I fix it?

:)

John & Judy P, Jun 29, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Jun 29, 2022
  3. tf2029 Win User
    How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

Thanks for your reply. Apparently the convert drive to NTFS doesn't work when the drive is RAW. After following your instructions in step 2 I get message "convert is not available for RAW drives.

Any suggestions?

tf2029, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Bubbax Win User

why are some emails in raw form?

Email forms?

I am looking for a way to send the same type of information several times to a single email address

There will be date, times, mileage and text.

In Outlook for XP I would create a Form that I would open and fillout the required information and send to it's email destination.

Is there something similar to forms in Mobile Outlook?

I'm sure there has to be companies that are using Mobile PC for dispatch and feed back.

Have not found anything on the web

I have created a form in Outlook but I do not know how
    I would call it from the Mobile PC

I have tried Excel but I do not see way to email directly from Excel I have to open an email then attache the file.

I am looking for something quicker and easier than that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Bubbax, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

why are some emails in raw form?

1. why are some emails in raw form? - Similar Threads - why are emails

2. some email is in raw script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some email is in raw script: Some of my email is in raw script https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-email-is-in-raw-script/fe651d05-51f9-47bf-8495-fb636168c465
  3. some email is in raw script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some email is in raw script: Some of my email is in raw script https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-email-is-in-raw-script/fe651d05-51f9-47bf-8495-fb636168c465
  4. Some of my emails from AOL or unreadable as they are raw html format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my emails from AOL or unreadable as they are raw html format: <tr> <td valign="top" style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 18px; line-height: 22px; padding-bottom: 10px;"> <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" class="subheadlinetext"><a...
  5. Some of my emails from AOL or unreadable as they are raw html format

Some of my emails from AOL or unreadable as they are raw html format: <tr> <td valign="top" style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 18px; line-height: 22px; padding-bottom: 10px;"> <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" class="subheadlinetext"><a...
  6. Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data

Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data: I had a Windows 10 laptop and Mail and Calendar apps has a lot of emails with only HTML code. Unable to readI got a new desktop with Windows 11 and Mail and Calendar has even more email showing up with HTML code and completely unreadable. I can see my mail on AOL website...
  7. why are some emails in raw form?

why are some emails in raw form?: Some of my emails arrive in a raw form I think that's the term or HTML. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-emails-in-raw-form/47e96e4e-9ebf-47aa-b311-5c536e623c97
  8. Is this bios update legitimate or a virus of some form?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this bios update legitimate or a virus of some form?: Is this legitimate? I just purchased a new computer and it randomly started to slow down. It restarted with an update and it seems to have lost speed. Will allowing this update solve this problem? [IMG]...
  9. Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form: I am having some issues with windows activation. Windows was activated fine earlier this week on my PC, unfortunately my motherboard failed so I had it replaced with a new one. Since then windows is unable to activate. I have attempted to work with the support agent however...
  10. why my disk format is raw

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why my disk format is raw: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/REDhelium [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fau835/why_my_disk_format_is_raw/