Windows 10: Why are some existing mobile apps are'nt running on Lumia Phones

Discus and support Why are some existing mobile apps are'nt running on Lumia Phones in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi guys. Am not sure if this issue has been solved or not, but I haven't got a problem like this addressed and solved from my internet searches. This... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Eliakim Atamba, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Why are some existing mobile apps are'nt running on Lumia Phones

Hi guys.

Am not sure if this issue has been solved or not, but I haven't got a problem like this addressed and solved from my internet searches.

This is my question of interest. Is there a way one can download and install Wickr Me- private messaging app, Tumblr, Snapchat, WeChat and some other social or any other specific application from Microsoft Market place. My trials haven't yield any fruit so far trying to install Wickr on my Nokia Lumia 735, RM1038 and running on windows 10(upgraded version from windows 8.1) operating system.

:)

Eliakim Atamba, Apr 11, 2019

2. Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Apr 11, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Why are some existing mobile apps are'nt running on Lumia Phones

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Why are some existing mobile apps are'nt running on Lumia Phones

1. Why are some existing mobile apps are'nt running on Lumia Phones - Similar Threads - Why are existing

2. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  3. Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?: Why have the lumia phones been discontinued and will they come back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-were-the-lumia-phones-discontinued-and-will/06690d3d-4a41-43c6-8bbc-0193097b8acd
  4. Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?: Why have the lumia phones been discontinued and will they come back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-were-the-lumia-phones-discontinued-and-will/06690d3d-4a41-43c6-8bbc-0193097b8acd
  5. Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Photos on Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on Lumia phone: I used to be able to select a photo on my Windows 10 phone, click on share, and then share by e-mail or messaging. Now when I click on share it takes me to the list of sharing sources but whichever I select nothing happens....
  7. Probem with Windows Lumia Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Probem with Windows Lumia Phone: My almost problem free Lumia 435 Phone has a problem now when making a phone call. The moment I try to connect, the screen goes blank (black) and remains blank --- this makes it difficult to tell if a connection has been established. Not having had problems with the phone in...
  8. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  9. Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app)

Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app): Even though app is starting, is not working. Can't find any address and can't give any kind of navigation. This is happening since last update. From forums that i am reading everybody faces the same problem. Many tried uninstall, reset e.t.c but nothing fixed the problem....
  10. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia lumia 8.1 wickr