Windows 10: Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?

Discus and support Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does text sometimes blur out like this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LộcLê Quang, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?

Why does text sometimes blur out like this?

:)

LộcLê Quang, Nov 26, 2021

2. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, Nov 26, 2021
  3. White Win User
    List file names than a folder.

Is there a bat file to generate the list of file names that I have inside a folder?
    If possible you can help me to do it or give me suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Please.

White, Nov 26, 2021
  4. White Win User

Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?

List file names than a folder.

Thanks for the suggestion I have obtained the list of the names of my folders, I have another question, you can.
    Or rather to customize several music files with the ending of a custom name.

It is possible to switch to multiple files with a bat or exampleslash (custom name)blue (custom name) (custom name)pizarron (custom name)table (custom name)

White, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?

1. Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken? - Similar Threads - Why are file

2. Some programs are blurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs are blurred: > starting in compatibility mode helps, but half of the functionality is lost> reinstall GPU driver does not help> on/off ClearType does not help> Advanced scaling settings are not available in Windows 11...
  3. Some programs are blurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs are blurred: > starting in compatibility mode helps, but half of the functionality is lost> reinstall GPU driver does not help> on/off ClearType does not help> Advanced scaling settings are not available in Windows 11...
  4. Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?: Why does text sometimes blur out like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-file-name-displays-blurred-out-and/e16e465e-d6c8-4bd1-a22c-5400efb9b3af
  5. Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are some file name displays blurred out and blacken?: Why does text sometimes blur out like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-file-name-displays-blurred-out-and/e16e465e-d6c8-4bd1-a22c-5400efb9b3af
  6. Some windows are blurred graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some windows are blurred graphics: some settings window are blurred . msi GL63 8RC. WIN 10 clean installed ,all updated done, this problem is there since I brought this lap no other issues. can play any high end games easily, graphics card working properly. [ATTACH]...
  7. Multiple Display Blurred

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Display Blurred: Hello, I have a 4 monitor setup. 3 of the 4 monitors are displaying perfectly, but the 4th is blurry as if the driver is not installed. All monitors are exactly the same with the exact same settings. The scaling and resolution are set to it's recommended setting with all...
  8. display blur some times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display blur some times: display bluring some times what to do .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-blur-some-times/4efe272c-6089-4e37-8832-9f61927c4125
  9. Display blur issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display blur issue.: Hello Community members ! Wish you the greeting of the to all, Hope all doing good. Actually I am having issue on recent windows 10 insider preview update, now i want leave or rollback insider program. how can i leave without loosing my data or installed apps. thanks....
  10. Files names not displaying

in Windows 10 Support
    Files names not displaying: I am using Windows 10 and Office 2013 When I Open several workbooks at once and select the Excel Icon on the task bar, the workbooks appear as Excel, but displays no names. When I click any of the workbooks showing as Excel only , the name will then display for the...