Windows 10: Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?

Discus and support Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I went to buy yakuza 0 from the store but it wasnt available specifically in the Egyptian store, however yakuza 1 & 2 are available for me.you cant buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheDiab, Aug 1, 2021.

1. TheDiab Win User

Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?

I went to buy yakuza 0 from the store but it wasnt available specifically in the Egyptian store, however yakuza 1 & 2 are available for me.you cant buy yakuza 8 but you can buy the how to play guide.So it shouldn't be licensing or censoring issue. This happened with a couple of other games too.

:)

TheDiab, Aug 1, 2021

2. I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

Hi Adam,

I'm Evett an Independent Adviser, willing to assist you with your issue.

You are required to select the region and country you are living in at the moment of Windows installation on your PC. You can find apps available in your region at the prices based on your location on the Windows Store. I suggest you follow the steps from the
    article below to change the country or region for Microsoft Store: Change your country or region in Microsoft Store

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403926...

Best regards,

Evett

Evett Slanders, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Aug 1, 2021
  4. Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?

Windows Store is not available in your country or region

I don't think there is any country or region when you won't see people are not running Windows. In each country in the world there are number of devices running on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 and these devices required Microsoft Store so user could
    gain the ultimate experience. Sometimes, you received this error of Windows Store is not available because of some technical and temporary errors and sometimes it is not supported at all.

If you are seeing message when Windows Store is not available in your country , because it is not supported please do the following steps:

1) Press Me Too for the original discussion

2) Check replies and if the name of country is already added , then press
    Me Too
    there, otherwise, reply to the store and write "Windows Store is not available in <Name of the Country>"
    replace <Name of the country> with the name of your country.

You could run a test, but changing your country in Country and region setting of Windows and open the Store and if yousee this message either add the name of country (if not reported) or support it with
    Me Too.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?

1. Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why are games

2. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  3. "Store is not available in your country or region"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  4. "Store is not available in your country or region"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  5. Why aren't some of my Microsoft Store games launching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why aren't some of my Microsoft Store games launching?: I'm currently operating on Windows 10. I have tried multiple times to launch certain games in my library. Back 4 Blood, Deep Rock Galactic, and Aliens: Fireteam Elite are three games that will not make it past the "Launching game" screen. I have tried multiple fixes, my...
  6. Why aren't some of my Microsoft Store games launching?

Why aren't some of my Microsoft Store games launching?: I'm currently operating on Windows 10. I have tried multiple times to launch certain games in my library. Back 4 Blood, Deep Rock Galactic, and Aliens: Fireteam Elite are three games that will not make it past the "Launching game" screen. I have tried multiple fixes, my...
  7. Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region: So i have been having this problem that when i open Microsoft Store, it says that it isnt available in my country or regionI live in Poland and so far i know that in Poland microsoft store should work. I have no idea why it doesnt work and i also tried changing it to the...
  8. Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region

Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region: So i have been having this problem that when i open Microsoft Store, it says that it isnt available in my country or regionI live in Poland and so far i know that in Poland microsoft store should work. I have no idea why it doesnt work and i also tried changing it to the...
  9. Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/schklom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k09jl3/why_are_some_microsoft_store_apps_not_available/
  10. Game not available in my country

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game not available in my country: Hello. I live in Croatia and I would love to play this game but I can't buy it. I dont understand why wouldn't digital copy of the game be available in all countries, but my question is will it be available in Croatian any time soon or should i stop looking out for that and...