Windows 10: why are techs so unhelpful

Discus and support why are techs so unhelpful in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 update really fouled up the computer. major problems. called MS all the reps could say was reinstall windows, reinstall windows. did that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by edschilling, Oct 3, 2020.

1. why are techs so unhelpful

windows 10 update really fouled up the computer. major problems. called MS all the reps could say was reinstall windows, reinstall windows. did that twice in 3 days each time took over 7 hours. last night i called them several times with absolutely no answer except reinstall windows. two reps said that they would call back to check on how it was going, and of course, being the liars they are, i never got a call back. today, they are closed. one of the problems is that it wiped out a bunch of apps and I am trying to reinstall, but store wont load it because it wont unload the previous version. asked for help on that, they said "go to apple go to apple" of course i had to tell them the apple site says get it from microsoft store. they dont listen, they argue and all they know how to do is say "reinstall windows" . when their plumbing at home plugs up, I am sure they solution is to "resinstall windows". i feel completely helpless and angry. screw them. does anyone have any idea what "itunes64msi" is? box says it is unavailable

:)

edschilling, Oct 3, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Oct 3, 2020
  3. big fish error 0x000035a MSVCP140.DLL not compatable with big fish game manager

I gave you a number of things to try besides reinstalling. I took the time to research problems with this game and gave you a comprehensive list of things to try. May I ask why you rated my post unhelpful before you could have possibly tried all the things
    I suggested? Why did you only respond to one small step in a long list?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Oct 3, 2020
  4. alexp999 Win User

why are techs so unhelpful

The ASUS P45 Owner's Club

Trading Standards will have wanted you to try what you can first, once you get a completely unhelpful response, then they will step in

alexp999, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

why are techs so unhelpful

1. why are techs so unhelpful - Similar Threads - why are techs

2. New Unhelpful answers.microsoft.com Website Redirect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Unhelpful answers.microsoft.com Website Redirect: Somewhat recently this website has changed. Whenever I try to look at a page and then hit the back button, to go back to my search engine, the back button doesn't work and instead I am stuck on the same page. I end up having to click the back button several times fast, like a...
  3. why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?: Hello, ......My name for this question is MSSG3_No.1 which represents Micro-soft Surface Go 3 _space Number Dot 1 for the number of devices I currently own. I am writing this question today in-leu of some serious issues I have been having with Microsoft and the networks that...
  4. why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?: Hello, ......My name for this question is MSSG3_No.1 which represents Micro-soft Surface Go 3 _space Number Dot 1 for the number of devices I currently own. I am writing this question today in-leu of some serious issues I have been having with Microsoft and the networks that...
  5. UNhelpful Win 8.1 Repair "Help"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNhelpful Win 8.1 Repair "Help": Attempting Repair of non-booting Win 8.1 32-bit using install/repair diskAttempting to run sfc /scannow on OS drive & getting "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" - WTH??Unable to Login to access OS RE Refresh or Cmd due to rejected local Password...
  6. Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?: I told tech support I thought I had a bluetooth driver installed, and it got uninstalled, wiped from the system completely.She said if it's not installed in the system drivers section, it was never installed. She was so damn certain of it, too.Here I am on Ubuntu listening to...
  7. Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?: I told tech support I thought I had a bluetooth driver installed, and it got uninstalled, wiped from the system completely.She said if it's not installed in the system drivers section, it was never installed. She was so damn certain of it, too.Here I am on Ubuntu listening to...
  8. Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Laptop no longer turning on, customer support unhelpful

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop no longer turning on, customer support unhelpful: I purchased an ASUS laptop for my son on November 8th, 2018. It is still under warranty. It had turned off on its own since a few days ago and will no longer turn on. There were no signs of something not working before then. I can not go to the store where I purchased it from...
  10. Is Microsoft Tech Support Usually So Poor?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Microsoft Tech Support Usually So Poor?: Since the update of August 13th 2019 - KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) - I have been having a number of problems with my W10 installation. Level 1 Tech Support couldn't resolve the issues (remotely) and raised it to Level 2 Support. The booked call of FIVE days later didn't...