Windows 10: Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ?

Discus and support Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; They sometimes go back to white and this does not happen to all the tabs that i open. Windows 10 64 bit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamiAmjad1, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ?

They sometimes go back to white and this does not happen to all the tabs that i open.

Windows 10 64 bit.

:)

SamiAmjad1, Sep 10, 2018
  2. bradlee15 Win User

Close, Minimize/Resize, minimize button - bug on chrome? read details

On Windows 10, I have Chrome installed.

So I guess this is a bug I dont know. But when I put my mouse over the Close, Minimize/Resize, minimize buttons they continue to be highlighted even if I move my mouse off of them, Unless I move my mouse to the left and then down. Its strange. I'll include
    screenshots.

Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ? 47bc68f0-cfeb-4131-b17b-6d82ec51af44.png

Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ? 2601777e-3aba-4773-b03c-5951a5b1b6f4.png

bradlee15, Sep 10, 2018
  3. close lid causes resize

I tried that too -- none of these suggestions have helped. Windows are still resizing and moving to the upper left corner by simply closing and opening the lid. Note that this even happens to windows that are minimized at the time I close the lid.

This sure seems like a bug in Windows -- surely other people are reporting the same problem?

Thanks,

Lee

LeeBreisacher, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ?

Programs closing when clicking on Minimize

When I click minimize no error appears it just closes like when I press the X button.

I did research and nothing came up about it so no I have not done any troubleshooting steps.

Matthew20cats, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ?

1. Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ? - Similar Threads - Why are minimize

2. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  3. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  4. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  6. minimize,maximize,close buttons

minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  7. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  8. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  9. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  10. Minimize/close buttons on the wrong side!

Minimize/close buttons on the wrong side!: How can I change the minimize/close buttons to the left side like it's supposed to be, without installing third party software? This is one of the many reasons Windows is the worst mainstream operating system in the world. Even Linux Ubuntu has this right, or at least a...