Windows 10: Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally...

Discus and support Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skwigle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xp5906/why_are_the_spotify_and_disney_icons_taking_up/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skwigle, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally...

/u/Skwigle, Sep 26, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 Tiles!

Hi AHMEDMALICK

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Settings App, then go to Apps, is Disney+ listed there?

if it is, uninstall that app from there.

if Disney+ is not listed in the Apps section, it is not installed yet, right click that tile on your Start Menu and choose to unpin the tile form the Start Menu

DaveM121, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Neilg Win User
    how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally...

Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally...

1. Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally... - Similar Threads - Why are Spotify

2. Why Spotify and photos icon is not showing ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why Spotify and photos icon is not showing ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/113eusvi93x81.png?width=977&format=png&auto=webp&s=1513da5215e2579884b26dbabaa52affcbd5e4e7 submitted by /u/akikon77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugtgy3/why_spotify_and_photos_icon_is_not_showing/
  3. Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon: submitted by /u/Aggravating_Bat9859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsydx9/windows_search_doesnt_show_spotify_icon/
  4. How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode: [ATTACH] I've seen suggested that turning "show app list in start menu" would do so, but I want the APPS list to show up FIRST instead of TILE. I HATE Tiles, have an option to disable or choose an order of priority!...
  5. How to Make Icons Within Windows 10 Start Tiles Fit Full Tile

How to Make Icons Within Windows 10 Start Tiles Fit Full Tile: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with Microsoft programs and Windows 10. My question is how can I make the icons contained with the Start menu Tiles larger to fit the full tiles? Currently only a few apps fit the screen, while the majority appear smaller within the tile. From...
  6. Start Menu Tiles and their Icons - How to fill entire tile with Icon?

Start Menu Tiles and their Icons - How to fill entire tile with Icon?: I have 3 shortcuts to websites... specifically links to Zoom conferences. I have pinned these shortcuts to the start menu as small tiles. I made 3 icons, one for each, in Illustrator, saved as PNG, then ran them through Gimp to save as Icons. Gimp has changed a LOT since I...
  7. menu tiles/icons not showing

menu tiles/icons not showing: after windows upgrade my original menu tiles appear on screen then disappear..how to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-tilesicons-not-showing/e71fc57f-b1aa-4f4c-867e-1ac22ba8f67f
  8. spotify icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spotify icon: I attempted to close my Spotify from icon and icon completely disappeared! How do I open program now? I love Spotify and hate to think it's gone, along with my favorite song selections. Thanks....
  9. How to change the Spotify tray icon

How to change the Spotify tray icon: I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow) [img] 114404
  10. How to make Tiles transparent?

How to make Tiles transparent?: I'm talking about the start menu tiles... Is there a way to make them like half transparent like the tiles in the bottom of the action center? -Thanks! 56940