Windows 10: Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

Discus and support Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Custom Color where it saids show accent colors on the following surfaces, I can't click Start Taskbar. and Action Center. No matter matter what I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolCellana, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

Custom Color where it saids show accent colors on the following surfaces, I can't click Start Taskbar. and Action Center. No matter matter what I try it'd like I'm blocked. What can i do to correct this problem? My Windows menu and my toolbar are white and I cant fix it.Even my Windows menu is white? I tried to download Bing Themes and after that things turned white, I can't even find where it got downloaded to. Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? 02b9556f-c7c3-41b6-be2d-e09067bd6b9e?upload=true.png Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? de192b3b-1383-4b3d-81e9-afb58d3c20ef?upload=true.png

:)

CarolCellana, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 10, 2019
  4. ziffel Win User

Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

1. Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? - Similar Threads - Why are Menu

2. Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?: Like the 2nd and 5th tiles here:What does it even mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-tiles-in-the-start-menu-highlighted/4c85ab0c-90e4-43ed-a923-4ad69b35a42b
  3. Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?: Like the 2nd and 5th tiles here:What does it even mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-tiles-in-the-start-menu-highlighted/4c85ab0c-90e4-43ed-a923-4ad69b35a42b
  4. Why is toolbars not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is toolbars not working?: For some reason, my toolbar hasn't seemed to work. It never has, and I've always been curious. Does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply.Thanks,GH...
  5. Why is toolbars not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is toolbars not working?: For some reason, my toolbar hasn't seemed to work. It never has, and I've always been curious. Does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply.Thanks,GH...
  6. Why is toolbars not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  8. Toolbar and Start Menu

Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  9. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  10. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my windows 10 taskbar white