Windows 10: Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

Discus and support Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Custom Color where it saids show accent colors on the following surfaces, I can't click Start Taskbar. and Action Center. No matter matter what I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolCellana, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

Custom Color where it saids show accent colors on the following surfaces, I can't click Start Taskbar. and Action Center. No matter matter what I try it'd like I'm blocked. What can i do to correct this problem? My Windows menu and my toolbar are white and I cant fix it.Even my Windows menu is white? I tried to download Bing Themes and after that things turned white, I can't even find where it got downloaded to. Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? 02b9556f-c7c3-41b6-be2d-e09067bd6b9e?upload=true.png Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? de192b3b-1383-4b3d-81e9-afb58d3c20ef?upload=true.png

:)

CarolCellana, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 10, 2019
  4. ziffel Win User

Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White?

1. Why are the Windows Menu and Toolbar are White? - Similar Threads - Why are Menu

2. No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!: Just bought my PC laptop and every single toolbar (File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Table, Tools, Window, Help) for every app and browser I open, is missing and there isn't one example that I could find in order to get some help. Please help, thank you....
  3. Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon

Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon: Hello, I have read through a number of questions similar to mine, but the answers never seem to solve the problem... the text on my toolbar in windows 10 is so small I can barely read it even with my glasses.... I can easily change the size of the fonts for websites, text...
  4. Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :(

Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :(: Hi Guys, I switched to a new desktop where my background wallpapers got synced but the taskbar and start menu have become white. How do I make it black like it used to be? Please help sort it out asap if possible. Here is a screenshot - Thank you. [IMG]...
  5. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  6. Windows toolbar!

Windows toolbar!: My computer has somehow automatically changed from the easy access Windows toolbar I have been working with to a Google toolbar which does not display anything I am not that computer savvy and cannot work out how to change it back?? Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toolbar: how to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toolbar/c2c948d8-51c5-416c-80ce-e97dca53e4a3
  8. Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?

Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?: Does anybody have a list of Windows 10 shell folder ids? I would like to make one of those toolbar "programs" only menus on the taskbar. The original one Brink showed for Win8, which was great, by the way, does not work the same anymore. In Windows 10, it now has...
  9. White context menu? Possible?

White context menu? Possible?: Take a look at this clean white context menu: [img] How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray? [img] Does that possible? 64433
  10. Start menu White box tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu White box tile: I started having a problem (it used to display correctly, it just randomly changed without me doing anything) with the way opera web browser shows up in the start menu when it is pinned. It appears as just a white box without even a custom colour applied. Every other...