Windows 10: Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre?

Discus and support Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How come every time there is an update some **** writes code that **** up something else? Why don't they just program a button like windows 7 had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bill Bogus, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre?

How come every time there is an update some **** writes code that **** up something else?

Why don't they just program a button like windows 7 had where the automatic updates can be turned off so once I have my system working like it should I can turn off updates so the useless **** who force the downgrades can be shut out?

:)

Bill Bogus, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Booms Win User

Uninstall Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre (Missing)

I have started getting errors with the Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre, tried to re-install it but can't because the software is already on my machine. If I try to run it though, nothing happens. When I try to uninstall it either via Control Panel>Programs & Features, or with IObit Uninstaller, the program is not listed.
    Tried a system restore, but that did not help either.
    Does anyone have any suggestions, please?
    Many thanks.

Booms, Jun 13, 2019
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker

4. Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre?

1. Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre? - Similar Threads - Why are many

2. Why are Microsoft Windows networking developers so bad at their jobs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are Microsoft Windows networking developers so bad at their jobs?: If my wireless password gets changed, Windows 10 doesn't bother to tell me as much. Instead, it displays a cryptic "Can't connect to this network" notice and does exactly nothing more. I'm expected to go tromping through the settings page, search through the known networks...
  3. Why are Microsoft Windows networking developers so bad at their jobs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Windows networking developers so bad at their jobs?: If my wireless password gets changed, Windows 10 doesn't bother to tell me as much. Instead, it displays a cryptic "Can't connect to this network" notice and does exactly nothing more. I'm expected to go tromping through the settings page, search through the known networks...
  4. Why are Microsoft Windows networking developers so bad at their jobs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. question to Microsoft official developers: why so many mandatory updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    question to Microsoft official developers: why so many mandatory updates?: Hello. Why Microsoft dont understand that most people don't want be forced to updates? Why isnt like it was windows 7 that I could update only if I want? I still have one machine pc with windows 7 nowdays and the pc run perfectly and better! I'm having a so bad experience...
  6. question to Microsoft official developers: why so many mandatory updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question to Microsoft official developers: why so many mandatory updates?: Hello. Why Microsoft dont understand that most people don't want be forced to updates? Why isnt like it was windows 7 that I could update only if I want? I still have one machine pc with windows 7 nowdays and the pc run perfectly and better! The notebook pc with windows 10 is...
  7. question to Microsoft official developers: why so many mandatory updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question to Microsoft official developers: why so many mandatory updates?: Hello. Why Microsoft dont understand that most people don't want be forced to updates? Why isnt like it was windows 7 that I could update only if I want? I still have one machine pc with windows 7 nowdays and the pc run perfectly and better! The notebook pc with windows 10 is...
  8. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  9. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  10. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...