Windows 10: Why are these apps still showing up as installed and how do i fix it?

Discus and support Why are these apps still showing up as installed and how do i fix it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have some apps like chromium that i uninstalled ages ago but still show up as installed,, does anyone know how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by idonotknowwhattoputheree, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Why are these apps still showing up as installed and how do i fix it?

Hello, I have some apps like chromium that i uninstalled ages ago but still show up as installed,, does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

idonotknowwhattoputheree, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Hank_Cha Win User

Installed apps not showing up

I have installed two apps from AE; AE Sudoku and AE Jewels. Neither app shows up in the app list on the device. I have attempted to re-install with positive acknowledgement. How do I find these apps, and how do I delete them if they do not show up on
    the app list?

Hank_Cha, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Movies & TV App: does not show in my timeline. Why? And how do I fix it.

Movies & TV App: does not show in my timeline. Why? And how do I fix it. I already went to Win Store and made sure it was updated w/latest version. I want to be able to track my list, it makes life much easier.

TripleSkylar, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Why are these apps still showing up as installed and how do i fix it?

Headphones do not show up when Realtek is installed

OK, so this happened to me on my laptop. It wanted to use the realtek drivers no matter what. Let me show you what to do.
    Step 1. Open the start menu and type 'Device Manager' in the search bar. Click on the result.

Step 2.
    Why are these apps still showing up as installed and how do i fix it? [​IMG]
    You'll see this window appear.

Step 3.
    Expand the 'Sound , video and game controllers' category.

Step 4. Find 'Realtek High Definition Audio' in the list, then right click it and select Properties.

Step 5.
    Click on the 'Driver' tab near the top of the window.

Step 6.
    Now click on the button that says 'Roll back driver'.
    If the button is dimmed, make sure your Realtek drivers are currently installed.

Step 6. If you did it correctly, the system should ask you to restart to finish. If it does then you finished the tutorial correctly!
    Once restarted, Open device manager again using step 1. Expand the 'sound, video and game controllers' category again.

Step 7. If it says 'High Definition Audio Device' then you did it right. Here's a pic for example purposes:

ThatsNiceGuy, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Why are these apps still showing up as installed and how do i fix it?

1. Why are these apps still showing up as installed and how do i fix it? - Similar Threads - Why are apps

2. Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?: Hey my name is lee and i am using windows 11 now the main problem is that each time i turn on my pc the internet icon is gone. And when i restart my pc it re appears but when i start playing game it suddenly disappears again. I used every single method and troubleshooting in...
  3. Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?: Hey my name is lee and i am using windows 11 now the main problem is that each time i turn on my pc the internet icon is gone. And when i restart my pc it re appears but when i start playing game it suddenly disappears again. I used every single method and troubleshooting in...
  4. No optional features show up! How do I fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No optional features show up! How do I fix that?: In Settings>Apps>Optional Features>Add an optional feature>View features no optional features show up! How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-optional-features-show-up-how-do-i-fix-that/929237fa-f0fc-4ebb-9e0b-7d7195d479db
  5. No optional features show up! How do I fix that?

No optional features show up! How do I fix that?: In Settings>Apps>Optional Features>Add an optional feature>View features no optional features show up! How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-optional-features-show-up-how-do-i-fix-that/929237fa-f0fc-4ebb-9e0b-7d7195d479db
  6. Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?: So im trying to fix my friend's PC. The problem with it is that it wont connect to the internet and the wifi networks arent showing up. I tried hard reseting needed to hard reset anyways, I tried updating the network adapter, I tried uninstalling & reinstalling it and that...
  7. Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?

Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?: So im trying to fix my friend's PC. The problem with it is that it wont connect to the internet and the wifi networks arent showing up. I tried hard reseting needed to hard reset anyways, I tried updating the network adapter, I tried uninstalling & reinstalling it and that...
  8. Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?: I uninstalled several programs from my apps list in Windows 10 Settings. When I returned to this view, those apps were still listed. When I clicked on uninstall, a message said this process was available only to apps that were installed. SO why are these still listed if I did...
  10. How do I fix this...It was going on prior to clean install...and is still going on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this...It was going on prior to clean install...and is still going on: I keep getting a CMD box popping up randomly with this text FINDSTR: Cannot open c:\ProgramData\acer\updater2\updater2.xml The system cannot find the path specified. Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+ FINDSTR: Cannot open c:\ProgramData\packard...