Windows 10: Why are these magnifiying glasses here and how do i remove them?

Discus and support Why are these magnifiying glasses here and how do i remove them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Electrikmelon [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Electrikmelon, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Why are these magnifiying glasses here and how do i remove them?

/u/Electrikmelon, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 31, 2020
  3. singhnsk Win User
    Scratch removal from glass screen.

If there was no screen-guard covering the glass, there is no way to get the scratches removed Why are these magnifiying glasses here and how do i remove them? :(

You need to get a new housing for your phone which will include a new glass.

singhnsk, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Fatal Win User

Why are these magnifiying glasses here and how do i remove them?

Acrylic/Plexi-glass Scratch Remover

I have a few small scratches on my Raven case does any one know of a product or has used a product that has worked for them? I searched the forums but couldn't find any thing. A co-worker had suggested that the scratches could be fixed. He said he bought a product and it worked. Just seeing if any one here could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advanced for your time. If there is a thread on this forgive me I checked and couldn't find any.

I did a search and found this: Acrylic Scratch Remover F2100 | American Frame 1973

Fatal, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Why are these magnifiying glasses here and how do i remove them?

1. Why are these magnifiying glasses here and how do i remove them? - Similar Threads - Why are magnifiying

2. How do I remove the word “Search” next to the magnifying glass in windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the word “Search” next to the magnifying glass in windows 11 taskbar?: Initially, it was just the new search button or magnifying glass on the taskbar. After resetting the computer to factory, now taskbar shows the magnifying glass with the word “Search” next to it. Is there a way to remove the word “Search” And just have the magnifying glass?...
  3. How do I remove the word “Search” next to the magnifying glass in windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the word “Search” next to the magnifying glass in windows 11 taskbar?: Initially, it was just the new search button or magnifying glass on the taskbar. After resetting the computer to factory, now taskbar shows the magnifying glass with the word “Search” next to it. Is there a way to remove the word “Search” And just have the magnifying glass?...
  4. how do i authorize downloads or remove the need to authorize them ?

how do i authorize downloads or remove the need to authorize them ?: so today i did a vulnerability scan on bitdefender and i did everything it asked me to do one of those thing were that i would require authorization to download now i dont know how to turn it off or authorize them . i searched the internet for solution but none of them worked...
  5. why are there birds on my bar and how do i remove them?

in Cortana
    why are there birds on my bar and how do i remove them?: Please tell me what this virus is and how to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-birds-on-my-bar-and-how-do-i-remove/41ed524b-8254-434a-9d6e-3b193244625f
  6. why are there birds on my bar and how do i remove them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are there birds on my bar and how do i remove them?: Please tell me what this virus is and how to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-birds-on-my-bar-and-how-do-i-remove/41ed524b-8254-434a-9d6e-3b193244625f
  7. why are there birds on my bar and how do i remove them?

8. how do I remove the last 2 languages? I tried adding them and removing them but no good...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do I remove the last 2 languages? I tried adding them and removing them but no good...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrimsonBlossom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6ijei/how_do_i_remove_the_last_2_languages_i_tried/
  9. How do I remove the duplicate options in here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the duplicate options in here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oliie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fk4xww/how_do_i_remove_the_duplicate_options_in_here/
  10. What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?: I just bought an HP 15-ab143cl, refurbished by HP. It arrived today. I want to swap hard drives. I was removing the back, following the instructions in the manual from the HP website, and I am instructed to remove these "screws." I try my phillips screwdriver. No luck....