Windows 10: why are video project saving in mp4

Discus and support why are video project saving in mp4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am finding that my video projects are only saving to mp4 files, and then not able to be opened by the recipient. how do i change or fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TracyBartley1, Aug 10, 2019.

1. why are video project saving in mp4

i am finding that my video projects are only saving to mp4 files, and then not able to be opened by the recipient. how do i change or fix?

:)

TracyBartley1, Aug 10, 2019
  2. rosearts Win User

photo app video project

Hello,

I have made a video project on the Windows 10 Photo App. I have exported the file to a mp4, and can find that just fine. However, I can't find where the actual video project - the one that I can edit - is saved. I would like to back it up in case I ever
    want to edit it.

Thanks!

rosearts, Aug 10, 2019
  3. RS Z28 Win User
    Microsoft Video Project - Lost Photos in Video Project for Grandfather's Wake: HELP!

Did the PC just do an update ?????

Are the photos .jpg

Open C:\

or C:\Users

In the search box type in

.jpg

or try these extensions if you do not know the file extensions.

,bmp

.png

when you see one of the photos, look where it shows the folder or location it is in and then go to that folder by right clicking on one of the files and select OPEN FOLDER/FILE LOCATION

And making a video project out of photos saves the project in a file type for the program you are using until you actually create the video. This is so when you have an incomplete project, you can save the project and come back later to finish it and then
    rip it into a video. If you move the photos before you complete the project, then the project file can not find and load the photos to finish the project. The video will probably be mp4.

RS Z28, Aug 10, 2019
  4. why are video project saving in mp4

MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

why are video project saving in mp4

1. why are video project saving in mp4 - Similar Threads - why are video

2. Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app: After trying to add more photos to my continuing photo video project, it has arbitrarily stopped opening. Keep getting a message that project won't open and to try again in a few moments. Have been trying off and on for over 24 hours. What is wrong? Did an update mess this...
  3. Photos Video Project

Photos Video Project: I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed". Is there any...
  4. Why can't .MP4 videos be viewed w/o first downloading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why can't .MP4 videos be viewed w/o first downloading?: MP4 idiosyncracies have been discussed many times, but I still haven't found a resolution to the problem that always necessitates downloading them before they can be viewed. I use VLC as the default video player and have installed the latest K-Lite codecs different times w/o...
  5. Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with exprting video in MP4 format: I had purchased the app day before yesterday and had been trying to export a video created in MP4 format since than however, been unsuccessful so far. Noticed that the file creation does start in the folder but the file disappears after the process completes. I have 100s of...
  6. video project

video project: I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why they disappeared in the first place. Very frustrating. Also I tried to add a second song and couldn't?...
  7. Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project: How can I Edit an existing Project MP4 File in Photos to reduce the content and change the Title of the Project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-an-existing-project-mp4-file-to-reduce-the/0bd107ad-0212-45c1-9c28-6adeb0934984"
  8. Saving movies in MP4 in MS Photos

Saving movies in MP4 in MS Photos: On windows 10; I have an .MOV file that I open in Photos. I don't need to edit it at all I simply want to save it as an MP4 file. How do I do that?...
  9. Windows 10 video project

Windows 10 video project: Started a video project in Windows 10 through the Photo viewer section. Supposed to be able to do all kinds of special things so I thought I’d give it a try. Now when I go back to finish it I see the project and how many minutes/seconds it is, but cannot access it. I was not...
  10. Mp4 video unable to play

Mp4 video unable to play: Hi, everyone. I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player. I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same. [img] [img] [img] This video still have the file size, but it just...