Windows 10: Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update?

Discus and support Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Update has just release a "KB4523786 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 v1903". Both Windows Pro and Windows Home systems are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnptd, Oct 24, 2019.

1. johnptd Win User

Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update?

Windows Update has just release a "KB4523786 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 v1903". Both Windows Pro and Windows Home systems are getting this. WHY? According to the release notes, we should not be getting this. My system has no such product or feature installed.

JohnD

:)

johnptd, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Autopilot with Symantec Endpoint encryption

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to use Autopilot to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, without decrypting Symantec Endpoint encryption drive.

We would suggest you to refer the Symantec article on
    How to upgrade computers encrypted with Symantec Endpoint Encryption to a Windows 10 release
    and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the article on
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices
    to know more about using Windows Autopilot.

However, as you are working on Windows Autopilot, let me point you in the right direction towards the appropriate forum better suited for Windows Autopilot. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to assist you with your query. I hope that you will find the resolution at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot

Source: Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Windows Autopilot capabilities to deploy Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...rt/ba-p/260430

Brink, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update? - Similar Threads - Why are getting

2. Autopilot - ZtdDeviceAssignedToOtherTenant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Autopilot - ZtdDeviceAssignedToOtherTenant: I have a Dell Latitude 7420 laptop that recently had an onsite motherboard replacement by Dell. When I try to image the laptop with Windows, it stops me and prompts me to log into my Inspire Brands account Arby's. I need this motherboard deregistered from their Intune. I have...
  3. Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000: We are getting a MDM enrollment error for windows 11 when setting up our devices using Microsoft Intune Autopilot. We are trying to get Autopilot working for: 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 5th gen 1 Microsoft Surface BookWe know we have followed all the steps correctly since We...
  4. Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000: We are getting a MDM enrollment error for windows 11 when setting up our devices using Microsoft Intune Autopilot. We are trying to get Autopilot working for: 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 5th gen 1 Microsoft Surface BookWe know we have followed all the steps correctly since We...
  5. Autopilot error

Autopilot error: I have been trying to fix my "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service" but ended up disabling it but somehow its still lagging the pc badly. I do not know what to do. I have cleared TPM. disabled the app itself but none of it seems to be working. I am worried that it will...
  6. Autopilot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autopilot error: I have been trying to fix my "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service" but ended up disabling it but somehow its still lagging the pc badly. I do not know what to do. I have cleared TPM. disabled the app itself but none of it seems to be working. I am worried that it will...
  7. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Autopilot Provisioning: I'm having issues with making the Windows Autopilot provisioning work with a new computer. What I'm trying to do is use the "Technician flow" during the OOBE by pressing the Windows key five times to view the additional options dialog: I then select the Windows Autopilot...
  8. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

Windows Autopilot Provisioning: I'm having issues with making the Windows Autopilot provisioning work with a new computer. What I'm trying to do is use the "Technician flow" during the OOBE by pressing the Windows key five times to view the additional options dialog: I then select the Windows Autopilot...
  9. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why do we keep getting errors while updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do we keep getting errors while updating to 21H1: Every time Windows 10 tries to update to 21H1, a new error code keeps coming. Why is it happening. The laptop is just 5 months old. The latest is this:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows autopilot update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems (kb4523786)