Windows 10: Why are we having to deal with this. Is it a bug? So annoying!

Discus and support Why are we having to deal with this. Is it a bug? So annoying! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't have anything to add other than the fact that I am irritated that the Low Disk Space pop-up happens all the time, every day, several times a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Geri_155, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Geri_155 Win User

Why are we having to deal with this. Is it a bug? So annoying!

I don't have anything to add other than the fact that I am irritated that the Low Disk Space pop-up happens all the time, every day, several times a day. I don't have the expertise to re-write drives, or any of the other suggestions to "fix" this.

Did something go awry when they issued the update?

I've been ignoring the notification. Not interested in paying our local computer place $125 to look at it.

:)

Geri_155, Oct 3, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Oct 3, 2018
  3. JaredWild Win User
    Bugs that are annoying

I just upgraded to the fall creators update a couple days ago and i'm not happy.

Here is a list of bugs that i have that i tried to fix but can't

• Makes screens too dark(I found a fix using the color manager but it will only apply to one monitor)
    • Toolbar gets stuck open in full screen apps
    • Explorer in task manger no longer has a restart function so i can't fix the stuck toolbar
    • I can't highlight items in the file explorer
    • All apps i open now opens the administrator prompt(never done this before)
    • Can't pin programs to the start menu
    • Had 6 instances of cortana running(huge CPU load)

I hope that someone can tell me some fixes for these bugs or that this list gets to the developer team and gets fixed soon

JaredWild, Oct 3, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Why are we having to deal with this. Is it a bug? So annoying! - Similar Threads - Why are having

2. Why is it so bad? Tons of lag, bugs, etc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is it so bad? Tons of lag, bugs, etc.: First of all, Microsoft Family Safety is the buggiest and laggiest safety features ever. Whenever giving time, it doesn't go through at all and I need to restart my computer a few times in order for it to work. I would recommend using another family safety app over this piece...
  3. So what’s the deal with SxS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So what’s the deal with SxS?: i explore it quite regularly out of simple curiosity. but there’s something weird, there’s a bunch of new folders there, that have been created as recently as the 19th of March this year. some are empty, some contain other files titled R or F, and some contain files that are...
  4. really annoying bug

really annoying bug: [ATTACH] So I've been using Win10 for about a year now and lately there's been this really annoying bug where on google pages, anywhere I click results in the little insertion line showing up. I can't find any information on this, and I wanna know if there's a fix for it....
  5. annoying explorer bug

annoying explorer bug: Hello. Every time I run my PC (OR almost every time I run it) I have to manually kill explorer.exe and run it again via application manager. If I don't I can't open any Windows tab (like this computer) I can't open folders etc. It's getting annoying and I don't know what to...
  6. Annoying desktop bug!

Annoying desktop bug!: Just updated to 20H2 yesterday after being on 1909 for months. Now I usually tolerate with minor bugs but this one is frustrating annoying. If you guys have a second monitor like me, you would have a second desktop. Now when I have a file or shortcut, right click > Sort By >...
  7. Annoying bug

Annoying bug: Hello kind friends of Reddit, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I am here to ask for your help. I am coming across a bug where when I start my pc I can open applications and everything is perfect. But after around 5-10 minutes, all services begin to stop. To expand, I mean...
  8. I am having a really annoying bug here

I am having a really annoying bug here: For some reason everytime i try to play MUGEN this happens: My caps lock gets reversed (if i turn it on it gets off and if i turn it off it gets on) and numbers and the point button get their shift button version (for example if i want to type eight it turns into a ) and that...
  9. Annoying bug in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying bug in Windows 10: I made a shortcut key for Snipping Tool and it won't change to anything else. I first made it the . on my number pad. Now I've changed it to F1 (Yes I did click apply). Now it says that the shortcut key is F1 but Snipping Tool won't open when I press F1. It still opens with...
  10. Minor but very annoying bug (?) that seems to deal with keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minor but very annoying bug (?) that seems to deal with keyboard and mouse: Hello! Recently I've encountered very strange problem using Windows 10. At this moment I believe it's an OS bug. It messes up with keyboard and mouse, and luckily, it is very easy to reproduce. 1. Press and hold any alphanumeric button on the keyboard. 2. Try to click on...