Windows 10: Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer...

Discus and support Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I love Windows 10 and hate the start button in the middle of taskbar, and there were so many other features in Windows 10 that saved time. I'm about to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonathanDavid4, May 23, 2024.

1. Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer...

I love Windows 10 and hate the start button in the middle of taskbar, and there were so many other features in Windows 10 that saved time. I'm about to move full time to arch linux after Windows 10 runs out if things aren't changed for win 11. I've used windows since 98 so it's not a small decision, but you all seem not to care about power users anymore. In Windows 10 you can right-click on network and go straight there to what you need you have everything in a right click context menu you need without clicking again to show more options, you could drag a file into a folder further up the tr

:)

JonathanDavid4, May 23, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 23, 2024
  4. mixa Win User

Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer...

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer...

1. Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer... - Similar Threads - Why are removing

2. Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are you all removing code from Windows 10 like the taskbar that you could use explorer...: I love Windows 10 and hate the start button in the middle of taskbar, and there were so many other features in Windows 10 that saved time. I'm about to move full time to arch linux after Windows 10 runs out if things aren't changed for win 11. I've used windows since 98 so...
  3. Could you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you help?: Hello, so basically i will close a window and every so often it will close all the apps i have open then proceed to open a-lot of apps completely freezing my laptop, do you have any idea what could possibly be causing this?...
  4. Could you help?

Could you help?: Hello, so basically i will close a window and every so often it will close all the apps i have open then proceed to open a-lot of apps completely freezing my laptop, do you have any idea what could possibly be causing this?...
  5. Where are you all from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are you all from?: Just wanted to know where you are all from and what your native languages are.Limited to independent advisors and insiders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-you-all-from/1a710dc0-f656-44d5-b8e8-5820e3c5ad2a
  6. Where are you all from?

Where are you all from?: Just wanted to know where you are all from and what your native languages are.Limited to independent advisors and insiders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-you-all-from/1a710dc0-f656-44d5-b8e8-5820e3c5ad2a
  7. Do you like Microsoft?Why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do you like Microsoft?Why?: I think Microsoft is good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-like-microsoftwhy/5bff4c0e-efd3-4c1f-8408-dc6cd3df0da2"
  8. Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD?

in Windows 10 News
    Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When Microsoft rolled out the free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1/8 consumers, many were still using mechanical HDD. This trend continues. While Windows 10 works just fine on those mechanical drives, the performance when used with SSD is [...] This...
  9. Why you should now use an MS Account if you upgraded to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why you should now use an MS Account if you upgraded to Windows 10: To date, I usually used a local login account to login to Windows 10. However, with the new activation trouble shooter, you can now transfer a digital licence to a new device. This new method is only in the Insider versions but will be available to all users in the...
  10. If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults

in Windows 10 Support
    If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults: If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults, right? Right? Oh dear How to not hand everything over to Microsoft Read the full story at The Register: If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults, right? Right? Oh dear...