Windows 10: Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?

Discus and support Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Not sure why I should continue supporting this company while blocking people that ask critical questions or question your policies? If you want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarlHauer, May 26, 2020.

1. KarlHauer Win User

Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?

Not sure why I should continue supporting this company while blocking people that ask critical questions or question your policies?

If you want to turn into control freaks or Nazis, go ahead, but without me.

I'd be happy to take my and my companies money elsewhere and will recommend it to my friends and business partners as well.

:)

KarlHauer, May 26, 2020

2. How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 26, 2020
  3. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, May 26, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions? - Similar Threads - Why are blocking

2. IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...: I HAVE A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT PROGRAM IT DETECTS A PROBLEM BUT CAN NOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IDO BELIEVE ITS IN OR DEALING WITH MY SECURTIY ASPECT OF THIS DAMN LAPTOP,. SO ANY QUALIFIED PERSON THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS **** PLEASE ANSWER 1 OUT OF...
  3. IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...: I HAVE A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT PROGRAM IT DETECTS A PROBLEM BUT CAN NOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IDO BELIEVE ITS IN OR DEALING WITH MY SECURTIY ASPECT OF THIS DAMN LAPTOP,. SO ANY QUALIFIED PERSON THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS **** PLEASE ANSWER 1 OUT OF...
  4. IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ask a question

Ask a question: I don't know why difficult for me but where are my recent asked questions stored in the Community want view them????Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-a-question/534b45ae-64f2-47dd-bc54-2468758d2a9a
  6. Why just why would you do this to people!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why just why would you do this to people!: So the i7 3930K on a great P9x70 motherboard is not compatible with win 11? Seriously this is **** and i just want you to know it. More than capable. And this **** with BIOS is absurd, you are ruling out ever computer built before 2014! as basically obsolete. This is INSANE,...
  7. Why just why would you do this to people!

Why just why would you do this to people!: So the i7 3930K on a great P9x70 motherboard is not compatible with win 11? Seriously this is **** and i just want you to know it. More than capable. And this **** with BIOS is absurd, you are ruling out ever computer built before 2014! as basically obsolete. This is INSANE,...
  8. my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?: why and how can he recover it.....all other things are working like mail and calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-frds-microsoft-account-for-asking-question-has/2b55b404-4a32-4f62-95e9-e54f878c80f4
  9. ask question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ask question: Where can I find a screenshot I've taken on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-question/7a5ed7fc-c386-4e25-bd00-de43202e91b5"
  10. people asking for help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    people asking for help: Don't get me wrong the help is there so organised the Moderators are Geniuses totally Volunteers . However what the Hell do some people click onto.? Unless you are going on the Dark Web or obviously dangerous sites with Windows Security you should not be compromised in that...