Windows 10: Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?

Discus and support Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I am a Windows Insider Of Developer channel. Everyday I had to keep my Windows update off as When I Turn Them on windows 11 starts to download. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aditya Raj Singh, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?

Hello,I am a Windows Insider Of Developer channel. Everyday I had to keep my Windows update off as When I Turn Them on windows 11 starts to download. I don't want it Just give me windows 10 updates. Its been A long time I haven't see a single windows 10 build update, are you already dropping it?

:)

Aditya Raj Singh, Jul 14, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 14, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?

1. Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It? - Similar Threads - Why are Giving

2. i want you to give me my money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want you to give me my money: I want you to return my money to me. You made me a subscription that I did not want and took my money from the card. I hope to get a response as soon as possible....
  3. i want you to give me my money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want you to give me my money: I want you to return my money to me. You made me a subscription that I did not want and took my money from the card. I hope to get a response as soon as possible....
  4. i want you to give me my money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I don't want Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Windows 11: Hello.To summarise my issue; I am currently on Windows 10, the latest version, 21H2, and Microsoft are begging me to update to Windows 11. Further DetailSo, don't get me wrong, I like to be up-to-date, first to update to the latest software and so-on. Well, this is the reason...
  6. I don't want Windows 11

I don't want Windows 11: Hello.To summarise my issue; I am currently on Windows 10, the latest version, 21H2, and Microsoft are begging me to update to Windows 11. Further DetailSo, don't get me wrong, I like to be up-to-date, first to update to the latest software and so-on. Well, this is the reason...
  7. I don't want Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. i don't want windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want windows 11: I want to prevent windows update from installing windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-11/a36e5f16-7e8c-4976-bb9b-6d74c1dec746
  9. i don't want windows 11

i don't want windows 11: I want to prevent windows update from installing windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-11/a36e5f16-7e8c-4976-bb9b-6d74c1dec746
  10. i don't want windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade