Windows 10: Why are you guys destroying my life?

Discus and support Why are you guys destroying my life? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can see yall talking and I understand in sum way All of this microsoft this and that was never my beginning, So u guys have me sighned into pretty... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SlamminSkeeter, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Why are you guys destroying my life?

I can see yall talking and I understand in sum way All of this microsoft this and that was never my beginning, So u guys have me sighned into pretty much everything that is my privacy and freedom???Why microsoft 'trustedt people' are u ***** kidding me, I would rather destroymy xbox1, I need customer support, not hackers crying about how they cant access this and that. Are u kidding me guys, I am as real can be and by god ****

:)

SlamminSkeeter, Mar 3, 2020

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 3, 2020
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 3, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Why are you guys destroying my life?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Why are you guys destroying my life? :p

cadaveca, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Why are you guys destroying my life?

1. Why are you guys destroying my life? - Similar Threads - Why are guys

2. why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground: why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground. It shows i am adminstrator, yet it is telling me i dont have administrative control and need permission from my own computer. and to top it off, the only way to change account controls or issues is by booting...
  3. why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground: why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground. It shows i am adminstrator, yet it is telling me i dont have administrative control and need permission from my own computer. and to top it off, the only way to change account controls or issues is by booting...
  4. Microsoft Will You PLEASE Get Out Of My Life?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Will You PLEASE Get Out Of My Life?: Built a new PC a couple of months ago. Spent $2k on it, that's A LOT of money for my yearly income.Microsoft is a akin to an abusive ex in my LIFE!When installing Microsoft onto my NEW PC I took pain staking measures to ensure that Microsoft could not intrude into my life via...
  5. you guys deleted my thread for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you guys deleted my thread for no reason: also cortana is stupid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-guys-deleted-my-thread-for-no-reason/96c07bd1-4b4d-43b0-a61e-356c4bdd018b
  6. you guys deleted my thread for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you guys deleted my thread for no reason: also cortana is stupid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-guys-deleted-my-thread-for-no-reason/96c07bd1-4b4d-43b0-a61e-356c4bdd018b
  7. why did you destroy the start menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    why did you destroy the start menu in Windows 11: Microsoft ruin the start menu in win 11 the start menu is now overly simplified and no customization. do you have a bunch of out of touch working at Microsoft or what! dix this now!...
  8. Why you guys force installing my AMD gpu drivers??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why you guys force installing my AMD gpu drivers??: There are 30 days in a month and 24 hours a day... since I have uninstalled and reinstall my AMD drivers every Week, What Sins I have done for this..? . I'm really annoyed by your update guys .. Peacefully Concentrating on my job .... suddenly, the notification you need to...
  9. You guys know what this is.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You guys know what this is.: So yeah it’s happening again (it happens literally every startup) black screen no cursor, is lit up, can’t even get into the automatic repair screen because the turn it off and back on three times trick won’t work, have no automatic repair drive or cd thing (wouldn’t matter...
  10. Windows 10 Destroyed my Battery Life

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Destroyed my Battery Life: I, like many others, had Windows 10 installed automatically when I wasn't home. I'm not necessarily opposed to this except that it has OBLITERATED my battery life. As an ultrabook user, I primarily own my Lenovo T431s because it can last me days at a time, or at least one day...