Windows 10: Why are you instantly banned for pointing out microsofts policies being in violation of...

Discus and support Why are you instantly banned for pointing out microsofts policies being in violation of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is it when you inform Microsoft that they are in violation of section 1345.02 Unfair or deceptive acts or practices. of the ohio revised code, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phyuk Yu, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Phyuk Yu Win User

Why are you instantly banned for pointing out microsofts policies being in violation of...

Why is it when you inform Microsoft that they are in violation of section 1345.02 Unfair or deceptive acts or practices. of the ohio revised code, they chose to ban you? Causing me to take an entire 30 seconds to create a fake email and get a fake phone number? That's just crazy. You are crooks Microsoft. Quit selling people games that don't work.

:)

Phyuk Yu, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Read more: Banning Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 24, 2019
  3. xbox got banned for no reason

Hi Callum,

The Xbox Live Profiles can be banned from accessing Xbox Live services if
    a player violates the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct.

If you have questions about why your account was banned, you can reach our
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team directly by submitting a Case Review.
    Case Review is a tool that allows players who have received an enforcement action to have their enforcement reviewed by a member of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

To submit a Case Review, click this
    link
    and follow the steps under "How do I submit a Case Review?".

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 24, 2019
  4. BauerBoys Win User

Why are you instantly banned for pointing out microsofts policies being in violation of...

Banned

I Got banned once before for a week. Then I called a kid the f-word and got permanently banned. And they said how much I violated it the longer I would be banned. But I said one thing And that's enough to get you permantly banned!

BauerBoys, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Why are you instantly banned for pointing out microsofts policies being in violation of... - Similar Threads - Why are instantly

2. Microsoft policy violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft policy violation: I submit my comments based on the responses I get to mine. If they are insulting I use their own words to reply. I am finding that I am censored quite often and yet, the leftist view is protected. Why are you applying your policy in this manner? It is against your policy....
  3. Microsoft policy violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft policy violation: I submit my comments based on the responses I get to mine. If they are insulting I use their own words to reply. I am finding that I am censored quite often and yet, the leftist view is protected. Why are you applying your policy in this manner? It is against your policy....
  4. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?: Yesterday I was subjected to the Trojan hoax. It took me more than hour to recognize the scam which showed a degree of sophistication which included the name and ID of a Microsoft technician. I have done what I can to deal with this. But despite multiple efforts including a...
  5. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?: Yesterday I was subjected to the Trojan hoax. It took me more than hour to recognize the scam which showed a degree of sophistication which included the name and ID of a Microsoft technician. I have done what I can to deal with this. But despite multiple efforts including a...
  6. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Why was I communication banned?

Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by...
  8. Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?: I Hate Candy Crush , So why isn't Fornite Getting Banned , I HATE CANDY CRUSH , why are like mine yours why not about , Bill gates isn't telling me . Goslasjds I am Nkow...
  9. Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy: Hi I received following email and would like to ask if this email is scam or not. Yahoo! <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** Dear valued user, It's mandatory that you Update your account to avoid permanent...
  10. Scheduled Instant Restore Point - No Restore Point Created

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Scheduled Instant Restore Point - No Restore Point Created: I followed the instruction to manually create a Manual Restore Point and that works fine. Then I decided to set up the task in the Task Scheduler to automatically create a restore point once daily. For some reason the task is started as it should but it never completes and I...