Windows 10: Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...

Discus and support Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why did you think that automatic connection to bluetooth devices is a good idea?Have you ever tried to use the same headphones for smartphone and for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evgenii Borodachev, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...

Why did you think that automatic connection to bluetooth devices is a good idea?Have you ever tried to use the same headphones for smartphone and for a laptop?It's pain.Just fu**ing and a tickbox for "automatic connection" like there is for wifi.

:)

Evgenii Borodachev, Mar 30, 2023
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 30, 2023
  3. black list and rotation disable function

I have feedback these problems many times.

Would Nokia or Microsoft has any plan to develop the function of black list and rotation disable?

Why not? Is it very difficult ?

leafjungle---01, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...

Disable automatics updates

Hi MelissaRobinson3.

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to help you.

You can try to disable automatic updates starting from the point that automatic updates behave like any service. Follow these steps:

* Press the Windows + R key, type services.msc in the execution bar and press the Enter key.

* In the list of processes locate the Windows Update and open it by clicking on it.

* To disable it, in the General tab, look for the field "Type of start" and change it to "Disabled".

* Restart the PC and the automatic updates will have gone down in history.

If at any time you want to activate them again, simply follow these steps again and change the startup type to "Automatic".

DouglasMillar69, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...

1. Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic... - Similar Threads - Why are developers

2. your service is retarded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  3. your service is retarded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  4. Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?: **** Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-filled-with-all-retards/c05625a6-7645-446a-ad67-7b98199e070a
  5. Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?

Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?: **** Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-filled-with-all-retards/c05625a6-7645-446a-ad67-7b98199e070a
  6. Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...

Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...: Why did you think that automatic connection to bluetooth devices is a good idea?Have you ever tried to use the same headphones for smartphone and for a laptop?It's pain.Just fu**ing and a tickbox for "automatic connection" like there is for wifi....
  7. Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why are your developers are so retarded that they can't add a function to disable automatic...: Why did you think that automatic connection to bluetooth devices is a good idea?Have you ever tried to use the same headphones for smartphone and for a laptop?It's pain.Just fu**ing and a tickbox for "automatic connection" like there is for wifi....
  8. Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@: ,why the F...is there not 1 auto created while windows installing file, which cant se access or anything unless use in recovery software???? Ur recovery now is useless 100%!!!!! I created 10 restore points but every time a win update or I choose a restore point all restore...
  9. **** retarded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    **** retarded: I bought this laptop simply to play a few games and browse the web. Why the hell do you need two email accounts, or one and a phone number just to get started? That's too much information Also why can I not delete most of the files on on here? I do not want Cortana or any...
  10. Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are there so many **** working in the microsoft development centre?: How come every time there is an update some **** writes code that **** up something else? Why don't they just program a button like windows 7 had where the automatic updates can be turned off so once I have my system working like it should I can turn off updates so the...