Windows 10: ..Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read...

Discus and support ..Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded the You version Bible on my windows 10 OS.....Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by psychdup, May 12, 2020.

1. psychdup Win User

..Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read...

I downloaded the You version Bible on my windows 10 OS.....Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read the text?

:)

psychdup, May 12, 2020

2. Audio book listening on HTCHD7

I have low vision and am legally blding. The new windows htc hd7 seemed like the answer for me with its large icons. But I really wanted to be able to listen to audio books. Is it possible to listen to audiobooks on this phone? I ned to return the phone
    in the next 3 days if it is not possible to listen to audio books.

LowvisionJulia, May 12, 2020
  3. Do MS listen to all feedback

Microsoft doesn't have time or desire to read books.
    Keep the feedback exact and short is my suggestion.

Layback Bear, May 12, 2020
  4. ..Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read...

Audio book listening on HTCHD7

...and the tweet that wpcentral was reporting on disappeared from Audible's twitter stream right after that...

You can listen to audio books that you check out of most libraries through the Overdrive software that most libraries use. You can now get the "Media Console"application that is in the marketplace. Still can't listen to any Audible books on the phone and
    have no idea if and when Audible will ever make this possible.

Julie fka profjulie, May 12, 2020
Thema:

..Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read...

1. ..Why aren't all of the books of the bible in audio feedback..so I can listen while I read... - Similar Threads - Why aren't books

2. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios: Hi,I have been facing an issue for a week whenever I am listening to some audio using any Bluetooth device, the audio keeps on halting for a second or two, sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right, which makes the audio experience awful. The Bluetooth isn't...
  3. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios: Hi,I have been facing an issue for a week whenever I am listening to some audio using any Bluetooth device, the audio keeps on halting for a second or two, sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right, which makes the audio experience awful. The Bluetooth isn't...
  4. Missing Listen Tab on All Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Listen Tab on All Audio Devices: I have a virtual audio cable that wasn't splitting properly and, when I went into the audio control panel, I found that none of my audio devices had the listen tab accessible to troubleshoot the problem. My computer is running Windows 11 21H2 and is current on updates, and...
  5. Missing Listen Tab on All Audio Devices

Missing Listen Tab on All Audio Devices: I have a virtual audio cable that wasn't splitting properly and, when I went into the audio control panel, I found that none of my audio devices had the listen tab accessible to troubleshoot the problem. My computer is running Windows 11 21H2 and is current on updates, and...
  6. Open .amr files and saving so I can listen on Windodws 10

Open .amr files and saving so I can listen on Windodws 10: How can I open .amr audio files on Windows 10 so that I can hear them, save them.Alternatively, is there a file type I could extract or auto convert them to in Windows 10 and if so how would I do that.Thank for any help offered...
  7. Open .amr files and saving so I can listen on Windodws 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open .amr files and saving so I can listen on Windodws 10: How can I open .amr audio files on Windows 10 so that I can hear them, save them.Alternatively, is there a file type I could extract or auto convert them to in Windows 10 and if so how would I do that.Thank for any help offered...
  8. How can i listen to the same audio simultaneously on 2 audio devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i listen to the same audio simultaneously on 2 audio devices?: I want to listen to something on my headphones and monitor speakers at the same time Windows 7 used to have an option for this called stereo mix it doesn't work anymore on windows 10 doesn't even show up tried everything Is there an a software that can make this possible?...
  9. How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro: How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro? ***Modified title from: Downloading*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-read-books-or-magazine-on-my-surface-pro/ac2b77ad-3b11-4407-8e8a-196f0b1c00a9
  10. Do MS listen to all feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Do MS listen to all feedback: Reading various topics on this and it appears that MS only listen to what the majority of people want, all other feedback is ignored, does anyone know how true this is If I use an example of the Charms Bar which I know the majority hate (figures below are just made up for...