Windows 10: Why arent large downloads from MS Store, like Flight Sim, included in your data usage...

Discus and support Why arent large downloads from MS Store, like Flight Sim, included in your data usage... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just out of curiosity, as it seems to trivialize that tool itself. I dont know what else to say. There is not a single entry for ~150gb in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimmyP, Jan 28, 2021.

1. TimmyP Win User

Why arent large downloads from MS Store, like Flight Sim, included in your data usage...

Just out of curiosity, as it seems to trivialize that tool itself.

I dont know what else to say. There is not a single entry for ~150gb in the detailed usage list. Flight Sim itself only says about 50gbs.

:)

TimmyP, Jan 28, 2021
  2. NECThomas Win User

MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I don't have the flight sim in my list of apps as I haven't been able to download it.

In my account in Microsoft store, my order history shows my order, and the fact that I paid £109.99. for the premier deluxe version of MS Flight Sim 2020.

I appreciate that it cannot be used until the 18th, but MS state that it can be downloaded (150GB) now, in readiness.

Thanks for your help Noel

NECThomas, Jan 28, 2021
  3. lshep_TX Win User
    How do I find the Download Link for MS Flight Sim 2020 - bought at the MS Store

I purchased the new MS Flight Sim 2020 from the MS Store and cannot find how to download the sim. I would have assumed to receive an email with a link on the day of launch but I suppose that would be too much to ask. There's no link on the store or on
    my MS account. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

lshep_TX, Jan 28, 2021
  4. DavidRoe3 Win User

Why arent large downloads from MS Store, like Flight Sim, included in your data usage...

MS Flight Simulator did not download from Amazon

I attempted to download MS Flight Sim 2020 from Amazon. I was given a code. When the download failed, the code was listed as already used. How do I get my software?

Dave

DavidRoe3, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Why arent large downloads from MS Store, like Flight Sim, included in your data usage... - Similar Threads - Why arent large

2. MS flight sim not loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS flight sim not loading.: I have tried everything that I could find in the support page to get help with MS Flight Simulator not loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-sim-not-loading/2e112615-b2aa-4b4b-8c27-e0d38cf81645
  3. Error 0x87E00005 when trying to download MS Flight Sim from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x87E00005 when trying to download MS Flight Sim from Windows Store: Hello there,I am currently struggeling with the installation of the Microsoft Flight Simulator from the Windows Store. I have the Gamepass for PC which is working fine with other games like Sea of Thieves or EA Games. Though, when trying to download the Microsoft Flight...
  4. MS Flight SIM 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight SIM 2020: I have MS Flight SIM 2020, can i use it on two different computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-sim-2020/29c3f2e1-672d-4bb9-8357-09ba4173586d
  5. flight sim download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight sim download: I purchased a digital download of flight sim. I got to the activation key page, entered the key, hit next, and nothing happened, i dont see the program anywhere on my cpu, help!!!...
  6. MS flight sim

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS flight sim: Installed and ran fine. Now it went to update closed before installing and doesnt even respond to double clicking the shortcut. 32 megs ram nvidai 1070ti icore 7 processor ....
  7. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having had to reload my MS Flight sim 2020 Premium Edition I get as far as entering the activation code and it tells me it has already been redeemed.Have downloaded all the discs but cannot find program on the computer except it shows as being downloaded in the uninstall...
  8. MS Flight Sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim 2020: Having installled the premium deluxe version NOT steam I am unable to find any game files ! the only files I can find is a folder called packages which contains allll the aircraft, airports etc etc but no aactuall game file !!! I have looked everywhere, please help. BTW the...
  9. MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download: Thinking that there may be a bit of congestion on the 18th I thought it might be prudent to download sooner. On the MS website it states: NOTE: You may pre-download this game, but it will not be playable until the release date/time: 08/17/2020 – 9:00 PM check the product...
  10. MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Flight Sim: Greetings. I am about to replace my desktop computer and will be putting on the MS Flight Sim which I have had for over 10 years. Not wanting to lose all my Rewards etc, I was wondering which file/directory I need to transfer from old computer to new to transfer the...